*Zonxx'sLeveling* 1-90 within about 10 days - pretty cheap 35$ read for more info! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zonx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Zonxx'sLeveling* 1-90 within about 10 days - pretty cheap 35$ read for more info!

Hello, so if you're reading this your interested and definately have a few questions,
    One of the most commonly asked ones is,
    '10 days thats a hunk of time, why so long?' - well first off i just started leveling people for money. and i like to have a comfortable length of time till deadline, as i do level multiple accounts.

another question asked is, 'You play all by hand?' Yes, all playing is done by hand.

Aside from that, if 1-90 isn't what you're looking for and i know the most common 80-90 is required, and i do offer that service as well, for the mere 15$.

To get in touch with me, please pm me or call me on skype, my skype name is: Basictrain
    In the description please note 'leveling'

*Zonxx'sLeveling* 1-90 within about 10 days - pretty cheap 35$ read for more info!