EU/US★FOXY'S WoW SERVICES★ CHEAP, SAFE, & NEVER BANNED ★20% PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE!★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 12345 ... LastLast
    FoxyVGS's Avatar Banned The Safest Powerleveler CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    52 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU/US★FOXY'S WoW SERVICES★ CHEAP, SAFE, & NEVER BANNED ★20% PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE!★

OTHER SERVICES

Weekly Maintenance Service:
    • Complete LFR, Arena Capping, and Valor Capping - $10 - 2 Days
    • Complete LFR and Valor Capping - $7 - 1-2 Days

Node Gathering (excluding Golden Lotus):
    • 25 Stacks of any MoP node - $4 - 1.25 Hours
    • 50 Stacks of any MoP node - $8 - 2.5 Hours
    • 75 Stacks of any MoP node - $12 - 5.5 Hours
    • 100 Stacks of any MoP node - $15 - 11 Hours

Store Credit:
    • $125 worth of services - $100
    • $250 worth of services - $200

ORDER PROCESS

To place an order please do one of the following:

• Make a post in this thread with a description of the services you’re after and/or;
    • Add the Foxy Skype account: Foxyservices

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK

Originally Posted by naetrixlol
    Great service and very professional, even when dealing with a few changes made to the original order. Will be using Foxy again in the very near future to farm some more honor for PvP mounts.
    Originally Posted by Squimbert View Post
    Placed a leveling order for $9.00 usd Wednesday, February 19th for level 86-90. Had some issues on my part with internet and such, but finally was able to get account ready for Foxy on Saturday, February 22nd. It hasn't even been 2 full days and I am now 89 from 86. 90 coming soon!

Advantages of Foxy Leveling Services:

> Runs the leveling program like a human (breaks for sleeping, quests, dungeons, chat, etc)
    > Fast paced leveling considering breaks for ban prevention
    > Extremely cheap ($9.00 USD for 86-90 compared to $35-40 anywhere else)
    > He doesn't treat his customer's like nobodies. He can engage in personal conversations while getting the job done at the same time (was setting up the leveling program and we were talking about education, location and earning money)

EDIT: Proof of the first two points: I have 2 accounts and I frequently checked the leveler's location, level, and even once used a /tar macro to actually find him killing mobs!

The reason I decided to purchase from this thread (considering I would be one of the first purchases, not really sure of it being legit) was because I just decided to take a shot since it was only $9.00 USD and if anything happened, Blizzard can always revert whatever was changed back to normal and I would post negatively on this thread. BUT that aside, it was money very well spent (I wasted a lot on company powerleveling from other sites that were an insane amount more expensive and not any quicker or more efficient).

THUMBS UP TO FOXY. TRUSTWORTHY, EFFICIENT, FRIENDLY, CHEAP

**I realize from reading other Ownedcore posts that it isn't very reliable having a poster with no rep or anything, but I made this account anyway to promote Foxy!**
    Originally Posted by ZoxRedemption
    So, let me start out this trade update by saying how incredible the customer service I received was. Every single time I had any question, no matter how seemingly insignificant, Foxy was there to answer on average in 30 seconds or less. It can be difficult to do other things, when you are used to playing WoW pretty consistently, and cannot while Foxy is working on the account, which led me to talk to him about menial tasks(i.e. how school was going, how long it takes usually to get different mounts, etc.).

I was amazed by how eager he was to answer my questions, as well as put me at ease when asking him about ban-waves and such. The next thing that really struck me positively about Foxy and his services is how low-cost and reliable they are. Usually, individuals get paid on a per-hour basis, and if they need to take longer to complete a job, they charge more. With Foxy, I almost felt bad because the Vitreous Stone Drake has an incredibly tiny drop rate, and it only costed my $8! Luckily it didn't take too much of his time, as it dropped after about 16 hours of him starting to farm it, (~7 or 8 of which were hours spent farming it).

Anyway, like I said in an update post, Foxy's extraordinary commitment to excellence in the field of customer service, reliability, and low-cost service has left me as an extremely thankful and continued customer. Anytime I want a mount, current season PvP gear, or PvP carries, I know exactly who to come to. If any of you are looking over this thread and want more closure on the safeness, and reliability that Foxy provides, feel free to private message me, and you will see how big of a positive advocate I am for Foxy and his company!
    Originally Posted by Rampage335
    Quick and fast will definitely come back to him again responded and started within 10minutes of me asking extremely impressed.
    Originally Posted by Meepqt
    Awesome guy that was able to give updates any time of the day. Finished a day early and also got some achievements and gold so that's also a plus. Highly recommend!
    Last edited by FoxyVGS; 04-04-2014 at 01:27 AM.

EU/US★FOXY'S WoW SERVICES★ CHEAP, SAFE, & NEVER BANNED ★20% PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE!★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    52 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SECURITY

Paying for a service in World of Warcraft is useless if the account ends up getting flagged or banned. That’s why every account we touch automatically receives a new IP address within a close proximity of your geographical location, along with other unique hard- and software identifiers. Moreover, we only use private profiles and private, limited bases. All of this, in addition to our vast knowledge of the game, means that your account truly is in safe hands.

In the unlikely event of a ban our processes give you the highest chance possible of having it overturned. We’re committed to helping our customers to the fullest extent, and will draft up e-mail responses and everything.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q. Will my account get banned by using Foxy Services?
    A. I’ve never had an account banned before; I use a clean IP address and new hardware identifiers such as a new MAC address for every order. If you were to get banned not only will I help you get your account back through ticketing, I’ll credit your service for use on any other account again.

Q. Won’t the change in IP and hardware identifiers cause blizzard to notice?
    A. Blizzard will only notice the initial change in IP, after which you will need to reset your password (they’ll email you when I login for the first time), but that will be the end of it from their end.

Q. How can you guarantee that my account is safe while every other service provider is getting accounts banned left, right and centre?
    A. I can guarantee you the highest level of safety simply because I employ safe botting practises including but not limited to: a new IP addresses, new hardware identifiers, private profiles, private bases, and responsible botting patterns. The reason why my services take slightly longer than other providers is a result of this. I don’t bot 18 hours per day on the same computer. I limit botting to above-normal, but still humanly possible hours with regular breaks. I’m happy to bot for longer if you would like the service to be finished faster; however the increased risk is something you need to understand.

Example Day of Botting:
    85-90 2-3 Days
    10-12 Hours of Botting, 8-9 Hours of Sleep, 5-6 Hours of Breaks/Rest/Sitting in Stormwind/Ogrimmar on an alternative character
    The process of levelling will be done through a mixture of Questing, Dungeons and maybe the occasional battleground.

Q. Why Foxy and not somebody else?
    A. Foxy is owned and operated by Australians who have no history of being banned; no history of using hacks, no history of botting recklessly for 18hrs a day just to promise faster times. Moreover, many service providers are willing to say whatever it takes to get business by copying offers, prices, and claims of their competitors. Everything you see here is genuine.

Q. Do you actually do the services yourself?
    A. You bet I do! A lot of people selling services are in fact nothing more than middle men on-selling your purchase to another provider. With Foxy you can be assured that we're the only ones to ever handle your sensitive account information, so you don't have to worry about shady characters coming back to hack you. It also means that if you have a question, special request, or just need an update I'll be able to answer it right then and there for you!

Q. Is it safe to play other games linked to my Battle.net account?
    A. At this stage it appears that playing games linked to the same battlenet as your WoW account won’t jeopardise its security. That said I can make no guarantees that doing so won’t result in action taken against your account. Therefore, do so at your own risk.

Q. How can I be sure nothing will be taken from my others characters whilst you complete the order?
    A. There are many dodgy traders out there who will attempt to take items and gold from your characters in the hope you won’t notice. For us, not only would it be highly unethical but also make no business sense. Why risk my reputation for the sake of a few dollars?

POLICIES

• If you find a cheaper price for one of our services anywhere on OwnedCore we'll beat it by 20%!
    • All transactions are to be made in USD using PayPal or Skrill only
    • Invoices are available upon request
    • Whilst the estimated times on certain services may be slightly higher than some of our competitors we work on the basis of providing a realistic, achievable timeframe with the goal of completing orders early.
    • We treat our customers as individuals. All conflicts shall be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. While not the rule, there will be certain exceptions allowing refunds to be given.
    • Updates are available throughout the day, however it is encouraged to simply check the World of Warcraft Armory before contacting us.
    • If you don’t receive a response on Skype within five minutes simply leave a message with all of your questions and/or enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
    • Under no circumstances are the accounts to be logged onto whilst services are being performed. If you have any concerns or wish to log in you must message us first on Skype. Failure to do so will put the account at a very high risk of being banned.
    • If your account is suspended or banned during or shortly after using our services, as a result of our services, the service shall be re-completed for no charge and on any account or character of your choosing. To date this has NEVER happened!

ABOUT US

At Foxy we make it our priority to provide all our customers with the most secure, reliable, and affordable in-game services possible. With our experience in the game dating back to Vanilla WoW we known what it means to provide players with a faster and professional service.

STATEMENT OF INTENT

As avid video gamers ourselves we understand what it means to our customers to receive a service that’s fast, professional, low-cost, and reliable. You pay us to do the work you don’t want to! It’s about maximising fun and minimising the not-so-fun grind that comes with any MMO. This makes a safe and fast turn around our top priority.

Whether it’s using your own custom profiles and settings or simply getting an update at a set time each day, no request is too great or small. So shoot us a message on Skype (or in here) and we’ll be happy to get back to you. Support is offered in English, French, and German too!

And don't forget to ask us about our huge discounts off advertised prices for bulk orders over $100!

Last edited by FoxyVGS; 04-03-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Balthier's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you @ Skype - Need 2 x 85-90

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    52 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Balthier View Post
    Added you @ Skype - Need 2 x 85-90
    Completing first 85-90 as agreed upon now!

Edit: Both Characters 90. Services Complete. Thanks
    Last edited by FoxyVGS; 01-28-2014 at 06:34 PM.

naetrixlol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needing full tyrannical set for my warrior on US.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    52 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working on it now.

Edit: Order has been completed.
    Last edited by FoxyVGS; 01-27-2014 at 02:23 AM.

huffwin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added you on skype lets talk.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    52 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted Mr Huffwin, awaiting response.
    Last edited by FoxyVGS; 01-27-2014 at 07:01 PM.

huffwin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased a larger complacated order! will update along the way!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    52 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by huffwin View Post
    Purchased a larger complacated order! will update along the way!
    Finished!
    Last edited by FoxyVGS; 02-10-2014 at 08:15 AM.

denizmaradona's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to order Gathering Package : 1-90 + Full Tyrannical + 600 Herb/Mining

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    52 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by denizmaradona View Post
    I want to order Gathering Package : 1-90 + Full Tyrannical + 600 Herb/Mining
    Order was placed for Package Two. Working on it now.

Edit: Finished Half of the Package before he changed password/removed me from skype. Hope you're happy!
    Last edited by FoxyVGS; 02-08-2014 at 07:24 AM.

huffwin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update so far level 67 moving along nicely

naetrixlol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm back and can't recommend this guy enough.
    Have just placed an order for 85-90 + full tyrannical for my paladin as well as herb/mining 1-600 for my warrior.
    Will update once it is done.

Update No.1: 90 was completed about 12 hours ago and is now working on pvp gear.
    Update No.2: everything completed and with about 12 hours up their sleeves.

Thanks for the wonderful service again Foxy.
    I'll be back.
    Last edited by naetrixlol; 02-07-2014 at 02:37 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    52 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by naetrixlol View Post
    I'm back and can't recommend this guy enough.
    Have just placed an order for 85-90 + full tyrannical for my paladin as well as herb/mining 1-600 for my warrior.
    Will update once it is done.
    Finished, Great guy, great customer!
    Last edited by FoxyVGS; 02-07-2014 at 02:40 AM.

Page 1 of 14 12345 ... LastLast