*First Time* Personal character leveling for$ for levels 1 Through 90 CHEAP1-90 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zonx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*First Time* Personal character leveling for$ for levels 1 Through 90 CHEAP1-90

Alright, so i will be open to leveling a personal WoW character of your choice and class from whatever level up to the maximum, safe clean and easy, best of all it *SHOULD* - technical difficultys may delay the leveling process, should be maximum level within 10 days.

During the time i've designated to your leveling which will be discussed with me personally Via skype.
    you will not be able to login to your account.

The price of what level you are and what you would like, is completely negociable and it's my first time no rep so i would like to do it cheap!

Any further questions will be answered through skype or email me, the details below

Skype - Basictrain > add description 'personal leveling'
    email - [email protected] - add title ' personal leveling'

*First Time* Personal character leveling for$ for levels 1 Through 90 CHEAP1-90