{US}  WTB Game Time menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mctanksalot's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

{US} WTB Game Time

I know i am a newbie on this site and people may find it hard to trust me, and i understand that completely.

I just recently got my PC back after having to replace the Motherboard and have not been actively paying for WoW since then, and now that I have the issue fixed, I am broke and cannot sub right now. I do however have an ample amount of gold and am willing to do a honest and fair trade with gold for a 30 day time card.

I have been reading up about the trend on this site with people buying timecards and selling them here, but they were purchased with stolen credit card info. I can't stress this enough that I do not want any part of that and would like to continue to play on my account rather than have it banned for fraudulent activity,

So if you are willing to take a leap of faith and give me a try, I am located on US server Mal'ganis Horde. If you can muster enough trust and send me a code first, i will pay what you want and a little more as a thank you.

Here is my armory Mctanksalot / Mal'ganis

heres proof

{US}  WTB Game Time
    Devilmedick's Avatar Banned Le Epic CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    142 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me to skype @ bigpapaleet

i will give u code.

Devilmedick's Avatar Banned Le Epic CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    142 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold this guy a code, he paid after he activated account.

everything went smooth, thanks!

Mctanksalot's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trade went smooth, he took a leap of faith and he was very honest, thanks papaDOC