WoW account for Matches (Ranked) on League of Legends menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jaxonlee's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account for Matches (Ranked) on League of Legends

Only dealing with repped members. I would be open to selling for money I guess. Since some people are adding my skype saying they can't play league, but are offering cash. I know my low post count will raise eye brows. You will have my full id, phone number, address, previous addresses, etc. I have 3 accounts (All the original owner and all registered to me.) All have game time left (One account only has a few days) You need to be in Diamond so I can assure you won't lose my games and get me placed in bronze or silver. (I am completely fine if I am placed in gold as that is where my main is currently placed.)

Basically I am 2-1 in ranked right now in my placements on my fresh level 30 account. I am looking for as many games as possible to be played ... so if you wanna play 15 games for my account, then fine. I have no problem going first if you are repped / trusted on this site. I will not deal with non repped / trusted members. I know it sounds hypocritical, but there is a zero % chance I give someone my league info that isn't trusted / repped.

You have a choice of one of two accounts (I have 3, but the third is the account I am keeping.)

Account #1 (12 days of play time left, still linked to an account with RAF for another ... 2 months? It is a RL friend that wants to level a couple more toons so I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping you level a couple if that's what you wanted to do. It's a pretty basic account, just bought it about a month ago to level a few toons to have an account to trade / sell.

Area 52 is the server, toons are as follows

90 Male Undead Mage - 310% Flying - Max Tailor / Enchanter - 515ish Ilvl
    90 Male Pandaren Shaman - Not sure on the flying, probably 150%,
    85 Male Tauren Priest
    60 Male Orc Monk (Has full leather boa + weapon for up to level 85)
    79 Male Tauren Death Knight

Lightning Blade
    Level 90 Male Dwarf Hunter

Stormrage
    Level 84 Male Worgen Druid

That's pretty much it for that account, pretty basic.

Account #2 (This account has quite a bit more - Mounts , chieves , etc.)

Kel'Thuzad
    Level 90 Human Male Warrior - Close to max Engi / Mining (As in close I mean within 20 points)

Area 52
    Level 87 Orc Death Knight (280% Flying)
    Level 90 Orc Male Warrior - 310% Flying - Max Blacksmithing Max Mining

Dragonblight - Level 88 Male Orc Hunter - 280% Flying - 525 Leatherworking / 525 Skinning

Burning Blade
    Level 90 Male Undead Rogue - 280% Flying
    Level 80 Female Troll Druid
    Level 86 Female Orc Hunter
    Level 90 Male Tauren Shaman - 310% Flying Close to max Arch, max 530 ish Alch / Herb
    Level 90 Male Pandaren Monk - 310% Flying - Max Skinning

Thrall
    Level 81 Male Orc Death Knight

The account has quite a few mounts ... Ironbound Proto, RAF mount rocket (the 2 seater). Too many to list and it wouldn't matter because none of them are super duper rare.

Those are your choices. I can be reached on skype @ Jaxonlee87

POST HERE BEFORE YOU ADD MY SKYPE SO I KNOW YOU'RE REPPED / TRUSTED.

Thanks, any questions just ask.
    Last edited by Jaxonlee; 01-10-2014 at 11:42 PM.

WoW account for Matches (Ranked) on League of Legends
    dannylira07's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacting, willing to go first.

dannylira07's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually cant seem to find you on skype, contact me. Bassdropgasm

Dreckly's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops, my skype is Jaxlee87

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a deal with the guy who posted in this thread, for the record NO ONE DEAL WITH THIS GUY.

Not only is he not a booster, he went 1-2 in placements, then told me to finish them out because he couldn't carry unranked.

That makes absolutely no sense. Then this little clown turns my internet off for a minute, which is perfectly fine because I've already called the cops about it.

Either way this little shit stain is why I don't do deals with anyone that's not repped / trusted.
    Last edited by Dreckly; 01-13-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Pobz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He just stole my WoW account when pretending to purchase (check my thread), never sent payment, DDoSed me through Skype, gave me a wrong phone number, is unavailable on skype (shocker)

His name is Danny (Daniel) Lira
    Here's his facebook: (already private, surprise surprise as I told him I was checking his facebook)
    Here's his instagram: Instagram
    Here's his Fathers (assumed) obituary: Queen of Heaven Mortuary | Catholic Cemeteries | Rowland Heights, CA
    Here's his account that was banned for doing the same thing on another site: (e p i c n p c)
    Here's another one of his banned accounts: (e p i c n p c)
    Here's his Twitch page: Bathsaltsx - Twitch
    Here's his ebay page: bathsaltsx on eBay
    .... I could go on..

I have all of his personal information including mothers name and DOB and his known accomplice is Joseph Garcia's complete info.

I can easily do very malicious things including forward the information to the police near Los Angeles where he lives, and contact his ISP who will shut off his internet (I actually am a cloud computing and networking engineer for a very well known consulting company that does consulting work for the government) but I doubt police will do shit.

Should I share his information, is it worth the time?
    Or should I simply take my account back. I honestly should have done more research but I don't care about WoW.
    Last edited by Pobz; 01-13-2014 at 09:35 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad someone had enough info to bust this scum. Thanks for all the info bro, I appreciate it. I'm a little sad he doesn't live a little closer to Kentucky so I can give him some personal justice, but it is what it is. Sadly that is what 90% of online people are these days ... e-thugs.

Funny thing is before he ddos'd me he said "READY FOR THE BASE TO DROP???" ... you mean bass? Or ...

Either way stay away from this kid, he is a straight scammer.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, still looking for someone to play some games. I am currently Silver 4 thanks to this guy ruining my placement matches.