WTS Camping for Aeonaxx & Time-Lost Proto Drake menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

correspoint's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Camping for Aeonaxx & Time-Lost Proto Drake

Item name: Selling Camping for Aeonaxx to get the [Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake] and Time-Lost Proto Drake for [Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake]
    Item type: Services
    Payment Method: Paypal
    Payment Amount: $40 per rare camped ($70 if you want them both done)
    Info on it: Here is the tricky part, and understandably the part not people will be comfortable with. I will play your character for you and camp for either Aeonaxx and/or the Time-Lost Proto Drake. These are tedious camps, and with cross-realm zones, the camp has become even more battled out than previously. I have camped both rares successfully on multiple toons previous to Blizzard announcing the Account Wide Mounts (yeah I know, bit of a piss off). I've also recently just finished up playing a friends account to do the same for him, successfully got both mounts for him in 3 days. I'm in a cast for 6 weeks, and thought this would be a nice way to make some money while I'm sitting at home doing nothing other than staring at a computer screen.

Why trust me? Well I can babble on about how honest I am all day long, but they are just words on a screen to you. The best I can offer is the following:

I will be on Skype the entire time I am camping & you are more than welcome to ask questions and stay in touch with me any time you want that I'm online, I will treat your account with utmost respect, and only camp on a the specific character you want me to camp on - I will not talk or interact with anyone on your friends list, or in game. (We can agree on me saying something to your friends that talk regularly, such as "hi, this is x's cousin playing for a bit" or something that you choose.)

You will need to share your password (you can change it during this process to something non-personal) and your account log-in details, and we will arrange times that I will camp for you. Happy to camp during the day while you are at work, or over night etc. You can still play your account while I camp, just message me on Skype and I will log off, or if I am doing an over night camp, will arrange the night before.

I do not use bots or any third party programs to hunt for you - if I camp overnight, I wake up every 30 minutes to hit a button to keep you from logging off. I camp 100% by hand/manually, so you have no threat of your account being banned.

I do expect to be paid before the camping begins - if for some reason we cancel the camp, then you will be refunded. My refunds are as: If YOU cancel the camp, then you will receive a 50% refund so I get something for my time. If I cancel the camp, you will get 100% of the refund back because I wasted your time.

Contacts:

Email: [email protected]

WTS Camping for Aeonaxx & Time-Lost Proto Drake