Fully Functioning Wordpress Guild Website! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dyass's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fully Functioning Wordpress Guild Website!

Heya!

Thanks for taking the time to view this post.
    My names Josh and i'm currently looking to sell a completely made guild website. The website has currently been used by my previous guild however, since we aren't going to be raiding anymore, I find it useless that I put so much effort into the website just to delete it.

The website is Metamorphic

It is hosted on HostGator and is currently using the Wordpress Platform.
    The website will be wiped clean of users/posts (with only template pages left i.e recruitment etc).
    I don't want to put too much information here but if you are interested in discussing this, please either private message me, comment below and/or add my skype.

The website also includes a fully functioning and integrated phpBB3 forum, that is bridged between Wordpress (automatically integrating users and taking their avatars etc along with it) - This means you don't have to go to a seperate website to use a forum.

The website domain which is currently "www.metamorphic-eu.com" can be changed to suit your needs, all ownership will be transfered over to the buyer via Hostgator where you can change all information including security access codes so you and you alone have access to the management of the site (cPanel).

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Fully Functioning Wordpress Guild Website!