[US] Antorus Raid Sales / M+ 15 and MORE! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Simple-Carry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US] Antorus Raid Sales / M+ 15 and MORE!

Who we are
    We are Simple Carry! A team of long-time WoW veterans who live in the US and have been playing together for years. We have extensive boosting experience doing challenge mode boosts starting back in the Mists of Pandaria expansion with over 3,000 unique characters boosted through 9/9 Challenge Mode Gold as well as over 8,000 Challenge Mode Dungeons in Warlords of Draenor. Since Legions released, we have expanded covering not only M+ 15 but also Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raiding completing over 600 successful raid full clear boosts. We were one of the first 10 teams in the world to complete 8/8 gold in the Warlords of Draenor expansion and completed the world first challenge mode boost. We have obtained top-10 region record times with self play customers in the group. We prioritize customer privacy and consistency of completion, aiming for a zero-wipe clear every time and achieving it more often than not. Currently we only operate in the U.S. region for both Horde and Alliance.

What We're Offering
    As former Challenge Mode 5 Man Dungeon boosters of both MoP / WoD expansions in WoW, we're pleased to announce that we are now offering Mythic + Dungeon boosts up to level 15 completed in time as well as Normal/Heroic/Mythic raid sales and more!

We only accept PAYPAL as our payment method.

How do I pay?
    After adding me to Discord and confirming an order with you, I will list my PayPal e-mail address for you to send the payment securely or you can purchase directly via our website.

How do I contact you once i've payed?

Add me to Discord @ Cole#1234 or go to our website .

Is this safe?
    None of our customers or boosters have ever been permanently or temporarily banned. We have a sizable amount of feedback on ownedcore as well as other similar websites and are I.D. verified.

What is the wait time / How long will the service I purchase take once we start?

We complete all services within 24 hours, usually we will start within 1-2 hours of purchase however. Each service varies from 30 minutes to 4 hours.
    Last edited by Simple-Carry; 05-25-2018 at 06:57 PM.

[US] Antorus Raid Sales / M+ 15 and MORE!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WoD Feedback

Originally Posted by barkbark88 View Post
    Just ran a 8/8 CM gold with these guys, did not take very long but the service was amazing. On top of that they are very friendly and social which is a huge plus and do not degrade a single customer. They are very understanding and the fact they have a ton of skill at this game it is matched by their level of empathy and maturity which is why I came back to them from Mists having done 9/9 with them on multiple occasions. If anything they not only will get you what you need in a timely manner but actually treat you like a real person which is a rare quality.
    Originally Posted by colexcrawford View Post
    Purchased a boost from these guys, they are amazing and get the job done. Do not hesitate to buy from these guys people

Originally Posted by BaronofArizona View Post
    Very personable group of guys. Was a bit disappointed that I wasn't able to join them during the run; they did offer self-play as DPS but I had to decline as I had only ever tanked on the class that I used. No complaints-- would recommend to anyone who's interested

Originally Posted by BestGoldBoy View Post
    I recommend this guy ! 100% fine and FAST ! I admire you !
    Originally Posted by jgemi729 View Post
    Had this service done last night and I was more than pleased. Great communication from start to finish. I would recommend this service to anyone, 5 stars.
    Originally Posted by crazytreeman View Post
    Very good group. Was quick and painless.
    Originally Posted by Glanthur View Post
    Very impressed with these guys. They streamed it for me, which made me feel very comfortable with the security of my account. They also were able to get many relm bests!!! Will be using them again.

Originally Posted by IPushButtons View Post
    Just bought another full gold from these guys, once again great service. Started at the time they said they would and finished a few hours later. Definitely worth it.
    Originally Posted by itssomething View Post
    This is my second time buying from this guys .. is amazing i love it everything was great! .. they even stream it for me! thank you guys!
    this service is great for this kind of price! , give it a shot !!!
    Originally Posted by Ioldel View Post
    Used them for Panda and now WoD. Different toons would recommend to anyone that one these awesome transmogs
    Originally Posted by wildthing929 View Post
    I was shopping around a few different services, and as soon as I talked to these fellows, I knew this was the service to use. I opted for piloted, since they could start it in <2 hours, but they were ready and willing to do self-play at a reasonable service.

They streamed the entire thing and my experience couldn't have been better. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by DommyDomuk View Post
    Awesome seller. Wasn't sure about letting someone else on my account at first but with the Twitch stream going, it helped relieve some of that.
    Over all, went very smoothly and they were very patient.
    MoP Feedback

Page 1:

These guys are great.

After initially contacting them and setting up an agreement, we were doing the CMs later that same night. Took roughly two hours from initial summon until we had cleared full 9/9 (and that is including my own personally requested break and a Zandalari Warbringer we killed outside of one of the instances lol), they even achieved a realm best time on one dungeon... Very fast, very professional, clear instructions, very competent players who recovered from any mistake (which rarely happened) with ease allowing us to one shot every instance...

Well worth it, especially considering these guys are significantly cheaper than any other US carry I have seen...
    Originally Posted by konom View Post
    I used this service (being carried) to obtain 9/9 gold on my warlock this weekend.

To me being involved in the process has far more value than someone playing your character for you. Other services for "play your character" were significantly higher. This is why I decided to give them a try.

The individual I contacted responded very quickly answering the flood of questions I had. We set up a time the following day. They were able to accommodate me earlier than this time and reached out to let me know we could begin if I was ready.

I was impressed the most by:

• The patience and care taken in explaining the strategies to me clearly prior to the pulls. I didn't feel rushed even though we were against the timer.
    • The "get down to business" attitude of the group.
    • Their ability to work around the few screw ups on my part without skipping a beat.

We completed 9/9 Gold in 1 hour and 45 minutes with zero resets.

I had a blast Thank you again!
    Originally Posted by 28evo View Post
    My Warlock just obtained the 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes all thanks to this group of guys! Their success is a testament to their skills and knowledge in achieving such results.

I initially inquired with Cmodes959 over Skype about running with them earlier in the week and was a bit skeptical but decided in the end to go ahead with it all and choose to self-play through the challenges.

Upon joining the party, the guys were more than welcoming and offered every bit of assistance they could provide, not only for the challenges but also gave advice on other areas of the game. Their patience, professionalism and willingness to guide you 110% of the way and make you feel as comfortable as possible is nothing short of outstanding

I can honestly say that I was not let down and have arranged to run my Warrior with them in the coming weeks.

IMO I now have the best looking Transmog set and a Phoenix Mount! Now onto my Green Fire quest!

No dramas!
    Locki
    Originally Posted by Tew View Post
    Just got 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes with this group. They were great! From Order to Finish took less than 3 hours.

Been shopping around for the best price for a carry (didn't want someone else playing my account) and this was the best by far, quick runs and very informative. They definitely know what they're doing and I would recommend them to my friends who just don't have the time to find groups for these achievements.

Definitely the best service I've dealt with so far!
    Originally Posted by Vaylene View Post
    Just finished with this group 9/9 in 1 hour 45 minutes!! Fantastic!!
    Originally Posted by robble View Post
    Thanks again for the run guys. Very well done.
    Originally Posted by cthulhurising21 View Post
    Quick run and smooth transaction, vouch for these guys
    I am still not sure how to leave actual trade feedback, but I purchased another carry from these guys on my alt and once again it went like clockwork, less than 2 hours from start to finish the same night I contacted them.
    Originally Posted by Rgthreex View Post
    Ran 9/9 Gold last night quick and easy, awesome guys,Defiantly plan on using them again. A++++++
    Originally Posted by Axl123 View Post
    Bought a carry and a pilot, done quick with no issues. Good group, friendly and fun. Would buy again.
    Originally Posted by koldpunk View Post
    bought a pilot. put up stream to make me feel comfortable. done with easy and very professional! absolute recommend!

Page 2:

Originally Posted by PenguinMeat View Post
    I have run four 9/9 CM gold self-play boosts with these guys. Solid players and get things done quick. Will use again!
    Originally Posted by Necrostrike View Post
    Efficient, friendly players. Quick, no bullshit service. You schedule your appointment, they tell you in advance what's needed, and the payment and shared account boost is seamless. It took no more than 3 hours.

I will definitely be using their service again. This is trusted service!
    Originally Posted by Tony21226 View Post
    Amazing service. Contacted them and was able to schedule a 9/9 run same night. Finished completely in about an hour and a half with 4 realm best times as well. Everyone involved is extremely skilled and the directions provided are crystal clear. I think the real challenge for them would be to see if your even able to slow them down intentionally! Lol. Would recommend to anyone, A+ service!
    Originally Posted by PenguinMeat View Post
    Have done multiple 9/9 carries with these guys so far and not disappointed once. Still coming back for more!
    Originally Posted by kellogsfrostedflakes View Post
    These guys are great! I've just done my first set of 9/9 runs. It was done quickly and smoothly. These are some great prices too! They answered all my questions about the run and the few about paypal I had! Excuse me now while I go enjoy my new mount, title, and armor set!
    Originally Posted by Ammoniac View Post
    Amazing group to run with. Everything was quick and easy. Will run again if needed another 9/9CM
    Originally Posted by Necrostrike View Post
    Great group of guys, second purchase I made. Will continue to seek their business. They carried my extra shitty moonkin, so they can probably carry you as well.

Money well spent, thanks guys!
    Originally Posted by Hawkfan69 View Post
    Fantastic group. Paid for Piloted. The streamed the run and I enjoyed watching them do it. Will definitely use again for other toons!
    Originally Posted by Tlarose View Post
    Profession group of players. Fast, honest, and reliable. Will use them again soon!

Thanks guys,
    Originally Posted by Tlarose View Post
    2nd time with these guys within a week, same results, great players, fast.
    Originally Posted by Harlemhero View Post
    Great guys! Just got my CM done while watching and listening to music. these guys are legit. Will definitely work again with them in the future.
    Originally Posted by gtrain01 View Post
    just finished a self play, took though myself and another self play and still smashed it while carrying 2 of us. done in just over 2 hours. great experience, already thinking about doing another carry with them on one of my other characters.
    Originally Posted by loveCModes View Post
    These guys are awesome. Not my first time with them, so if I'm a repeat customer, that should say it all. Thanks again!
    Originally Posted by kp123 View Post
    I purchased a pilot, and it had a really smooth process. I was surprised at the quick response to my questions, and they told me what needed to be done in as far as pots/flasks/stats in order to be prepared. It saved me a lot of RL time that I would gladly pay again if I decide to do this on another toon. The streaming was cool to watch as well.

Thanks for being professional and for your great customer service!

Page 3:

Originally Posted by betabry View Post
    Self played thru all 9/9 today. These guys are awesome and very efficient, and fun to run with. Definitely recommend, and will most likely be sending some referrals!
    Originally Posted by Ryan Gillies View Post
    These guys, and girl are great! I get nervous buying things before they are done, thinking that they would take my money and not do the carry, but we did the CM's and these guys are awesome, honest, and very Chill. I would recommend these players to everyone. They also entertain very well to keep it from being boring. Thanks again!!
    Originally Posted by master453 View Post
    Just bought a run off these guys and it went smoothly.
    Originally Posted by Goskow View Post
    Just bought a full run from these guys, and it went great! Everything was streamed, went smoothly, and was done in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
    Originally Posted by mpaniaris13 View Post
    Amazingly good self-played run. They asked for a small deposit to secure my timeslot when I first contacted. Once we were ready to go, they contacted me right away at the agreed time, summoned, explained, and two hours later, we were done without issue! Their instructions were very clear, and they were professional all the way through. Highly recommended, and I'll send friends over here if I get the chance to!
    Originally Posted by converted View Post
    Just finished purchasing a pilot. In addition to the stream put up for me to watch it all, they one shot every challenge mode and finished them in half the time. I was leery at first to buy, but if you're on the fence I would say go for it! Saved me time, money, and future hassle. All my friends are jealous of my sweet Xmog. Team was very friendly and easy to work with!
    Originally Posted by Ryno989 View Post
    This is my second time doing the self-play service with these guys. I had no problems the first time and had the exact same result this time. This second time we did it under 2 hours. It was really quick and very simple. These guys know their classes well and are solid wow players. It was a lot of fun! I would recommend these guys to anyone wanting their CM's done!
    Originally Posted by pennyman View Post
    I purchased an Account-shared boost. Was done quickly and competently 9/9. As soon as they logged on to my character they started streaming. Felt completely safe throughout the process. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone! Thanks again
    Originally Posted by darkgrim4244 View Post
    Selfplay ret pally, was smooth with no glitches! Will definitely be running more characters with these guys!
    Just bought my 3rd run with these guys, once again premier service.
    Originally Posted by Alexstra View Post
    Such a awesome service! I got the pilot and it was done same day. Led by a totally down to earth guy, very professional and very accommodating. I'd give them a 10/10 and highly recommend them to anyone who wants to geet CM: Gold before 6.0 hits in a few weeks!
    Originally Posted by toxicmolly View Post
    I was looking to get 9/9CM but could never find a group for it. My friend recommended these guys to me. I bought a pilot from them. At first I was a little iffy about giving my account information, but they made me feel comfortable and assured me that it would be in good hands.

I watched the stream, and they are very professional. I would recommend this group to everyone. 10/10 would buy again!
    Last edited by Simple-Carry; 05-21-2015 at 04:16 PM.

IPushButtons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are great.

After initially contacting them and setting up an agreement, we were doing the CMs later that same night. Took roughly two hours from initial summon until we had cleared full 9/9 (and that is including my own personally requested break and a Zandalari Warbringer we killed outside of one of the instances lol), they even achieved a realm best time on one dungeon... Very fast, very professional, clear instructions, very competent players who recovered from any mistake (which rarely happened) with ease allowing us to one shot every instance...

Well worth it, especially considering these guys are significantly cheaper than any other US carry I have seen...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are great.

Thank you so much for the feedback ^_^

It was a pleasure, really. You made the job easy for us. Keep us in mind for next time!

konom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An excellent experience!

I used this service (being carried) to obtain 9/9 gold on my warlock this weekend.

To me being involved in the process has far more value than someone playing your character for you. Other services for "play your character" were significantly higher. This is why I decided to give them a try.

The individual I contacted responded very quickly answering the flood of questions I had. We set up a time the following day. They were able to accommodate me earlier than this time and reached out to let me know we could begin if I was ready.

I was impressed the most by:

• The patience and care taken in explaining the strategies to me clearly prior to the pulls. I didn't feel rushed even though we were against the timer.
    • The "get down to business" attitude of the group.
    • Their ability to work around the few screw ups on my part without skipping a beat.

We completed 9/9 Gold in 1 hour and 45 minutes with zero resets.

I had a blast Thank you again!

28evo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Warlock just obtained the 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes all thanks to this group of guys! Their success is a testament to their skills and knowledge in achieving such results.

I initially inquired with Cmodes959 over Skype about running with them earlier in the week and was a bit skeptical but decided in the end to go ahead with it all and choose to self-play through the challenges.

Upon joining the party, the guys were more than welcoming and offered every bit of assistance they could provide, not only for the challenges but also gave advice on other areas of the game. Their patience, professionalism and willingness to guide you 110% of the way and make you feel as comfortable as possible is nothing short of outstanding

I can honestly say that I was not let down and have arranged to run my Warrior with them in the coming weeks.

IMO I now have the best looking Transmog set and a Phoenix Mount! Now onto my Green Fire quest!

No dramas!
    Locki

Tew's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes with this group. They were great! From Order to Finish took less than 3 hours.

Been shopping around for the best price for a carry (didn't want someone else playing my account) and this was the best by far, quick runs and very informative. They definitely know what they're doing and I would recommend them to my friends who just don't have the time to find groups for these achievements.

Definitely the best service I've dealt with so far!

Vaylene's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished with this group 9/9 in 1 hour 45 minutes!! Fantastic!!

robble's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again for the run guys. Very well done.
    Last edited by robble; 01-31-2014 at 08:19 PM.

cthulhurising21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick run and smooth transaction, vouch for these guys

IPushButtons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still not sure how to leave actual trade feedback, but I purchased another carry from these guys on my alt and once again it went like clockwork, less than 2 hours from start to finish the same night I contacted them.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a limited time we are offering a $60 pilot for alliance only to be performed tomorrow (Jan 7) at 5:00 pm EST! Please message us on Skype!

Expired offer
    Last edited by Simple-Carry; 02-07-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Rgthreex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ran 9/9 Gold last night quick and easy, awesome guys,Defiantly plan on using them again. A++++++

Axl123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a carry and a pilot, done quick with no issues. Good group, friendly and fun. Would buy again.

koldpunk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought a pilot. put up stream to make me feel comfortable. done with easy and very professional! absolute recommend!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast