Area 52 - Horde - 190k Gold To Sell menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rubey69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Area 52 - Horde - 190k Gold To Sell

Hi guys! I have 190k, and more coming faster and faster to sell.

I'm looking to sell 1,000g for $1.00. Willing to sell it all.

Hit a rough spot in life, so every bit of money i bring in helps, may as well get it from what i enjoy. This is all hand farmed gold, no botting or exploiting. Gold will be given, on payment, faster than any site out there. All communication will be done ViA Vent or skype. We will open trade, ill show you gold. You pay me Via Paypal, 30 seconds later, soon as i see the payment, i'll hit trade. That simple.

So everyone knows i am not new to selling on WoW, just new server dont have constant buyers. I have sold 21,875,000 gold over my corse on this game. Hoping to build a good player base.

Hit me up ViA Email, or post reply to this thread. Email is : [email protected]. Can also contact me Via Skype : Reedreed2011.

Look for constant buyer, monthly/weekly/daily buyers. Become one of my constants instead of buying from some expensive gold selling website! Once you buy, please post a reply to this thread, to build my player base. Let everyone know how your trade off with me was.

Area 52 - Horde - 190k Gold To Sell