Arena-Tournamnt VIP Account; Info Inside! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Notarize's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arena-Tournamnt VIP Account; Info Inside!

Hello guys, before you say; "New member, no posts, we can't trust you" That is not the case.

What is Arena-Tournament;
    Arena-Tournament (AT) Is one of the most intense pvp private servers out there, Most of the top rated players Retail and Ex-Retail players play there, for example; Pshero, Marm, Fnoberz, Hydra and many more!

What does VIP give you;
    A full VIP account let's you gain access to exclusive mounts (Spectral tiger, Qutari Battle Tank&more) also let's you gain the Teleport/Appear command (.Tele/.Appear). This also gives you full Cataclysmic gear on the Cata realm&Full Wrathful gear on the Wrath realm, The commands and mounts apply to both realms.

What is on this account;
    I have the highest rated Holy Paladin on there, I also have one of the top rated dk's on there!

Achievements;
    2200+ (2s) - On both characters
    2400+ (3s) - On both characters
    Solo queue - Not played as I don't like it in my personal opinion.

Why should you by this account over someone elses;
    Well I'm going to list some of the perks&bonus's that comes with this account
    You're are 2 of the top guilds on the server, also in the highest rated guild on the server (Billionarez Club) in fact they are hosting a 3v3 tournament this month the total pool prize is a lot.
    You will be known as the highest rated Holy Paladin and the only Holy Paladin that has even been considered&almost qualified for the Arena-Tournament Total Prize Pool $10,000 3v3 Tournament.
    You'll be a respected and known player of the community!
    Therefore most of you viewing this will be saying; WTF Who cares, is there any titles?
    In fact there is!
    Titles;
    Rival, Chef and Stalker.
    Rival, why not glad? I only achieved rival due to playing late in the season and also in 3s. Holy paladins aren't the best class&are one of the most unbuffed, unattended class and spec on AT at the moment, that is the reason why I'm leaving.

Pictures, Ingame&Total proof;
    Pictures will not be posted here due to several reasons..
    Ingame proof, will be shown upon when asked.
    Pictures can be provided through Skype.

Will you get the whole account;
    You will be getting the WHOLE ownership of the account, no strings attached.
    I'm basically trading you the trade mark of my whole account.
    You will get EVERYTHING.
    Email, Username, Password&Forum password; Everything associated with the account.

Questions; Feel free to add my Skype&Question my as much as you want, I'm willing to answer anything/everything with out a doubt.

Contact info;
    Skype; Perplexyoo

Price; £75 Although this is negotiable, Upon asking.

Payments accepted; PayPal.

Best Regards, Notarize.

Arena-Tournamnt VIP Account; Info Inside!