Trade Gold for Honorbuddy Key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

drowgo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trade Gold for Honorbuddy Key

Tried to buy a 3 session honorbuddy key from this Guy for gold. He said it would cost me 60k gold being new to this site and having no rep I would have to give gold first which I understood. After giving him 60k on Darkspear he then said that I had to give him another 60k gold in order to complete the transaction. I asked for my gold back or the 3 session key he said I would be getting but he would not honor the trade. I'm trying to make everyone aware of this more so for the new guys that are spending there gold trying to get something and they cant taken for. I have made repeated attempts to resolve this issue but I was blocked and deleted from his skype. If anyone would like to talk to me about what happend or has keys forsale feel free to add my skype. kenbubba thanks and be safe

Trade Gold for Honorbuddy Key