[EU/US] [H/A] RaF leveling service! Get 11 lvl85! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Leshez's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU/US] [H/A] RaF leveling service! Get 11 lvl85!

Hello my name is Leshez.
    i am starting up a RaF leveling service.

Now what is RaF leveling service?
    - RaF leveling service is me leveling your account+the RaF account.

Why would i need this?
    - Don't tell me you haven't dreamed about having all classes on one server in max level? Well i can make it alot easier for you.

Why should i pay you instead of doing it myself?
    Personally i never get bored of leveling characters. But alot of ppl, stop after their first level 85 or 2nd with RaF.

So how long will it take per character? And how long for 11 characters?
    It will take approximately 8hours per character. (We are both studying).

How much does it cost then?

I've decided to go with "Payment per hour". What this means is.

You pay me 8$/h.
    The timer will first start when i am online on both accounts and 100% ready to go. If i have to take ANY breaks, it will not affect your time.

This means you don't have to pay for a lvl 85 for example. You can have 2 lvl40 RaF characters. And pay me for 2 hours. And i will play on your characters for 2 hours straight.

KEEP IN MIND!
    It will go much slower without leveling items! So if you can i would highly recommend getting those before buying!

So how can i do this on EU and US?
    I will walk you through this step by step.

Step 1 - Pay me the amount we discussed on skype. (You're paying everytime we start a new character. Always up front)

Step 2 - You recruit yourself or your friend. (I would recommend recruiting your own battle.net account if you want the characters for yourself so we can use Heirlooms)

Step 3 - You buy a "Battlechest account" (I recommend attaching it to your own battle.net account so we can use Heirloom if you have any).

Step 4 (Optional) - If you choose to recruit your own battle.net account and you have heirlooms we can use. We'll have to wait for the account to fully upgrade so we can trade/send the heirlooms.

Step 5 - Lean back and drink some coffee while we level your characters!

(None RaF) Leveling service

1-60 - 8$
    60-70 - 7$
    70-80 - 7$
    80-85 - 7$
    85-90 - 13$
    80-90 - 18$
    1-90 - 35$

DISCLAIMER!
    All the "Not RaF" leveling is done by Bots. That means, there's a chance of you getting banned. If this happens i do also offer a free "Unban" Service if you got banned while using my service.
    I've unbanned 10 accounts overall.
    And i've done it 12 times.
    I've used "Bot" for 3 years now. I am using it every single day and i haven't been banned yet.

Last edited by Leshez; 01-10-2014 at 02:06 PM.

[EU/US] [H/A] RaF leveling service! Get 11 lvl85!