Char DEed his trink while under Vachiusa profile during healing phase of Tsulong enc. menu

User Tag List

FireVoodoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Char DEed his trink while under Vachiusa profile during healing phase of Tsulong enc.

Character disenchants his trinket (in lower slot) while under Vachiusa holy paladin profile during healing phase of Tsulong encounter in Terrace of Endless Spring. TWICE!

Ok from time to time I run old LFR for crystals. Last week I found out one of my trinkets was DEed. It was just gone and I need use auto-restore feature of account management to discover it was actually DEed. I used this feature to restore it with no effect: w8ted for 3 days and quit w8ting couse it was 528 ilvl anyways and I’m not into risking my account using PQR while GM checking my actions. At that time I wasn't sure what happened.

Week later, while manually healing Tsulong with PQR active, I received message: “Swatter caught error: [Global]”, saw DE window popped up, and auto looted crystal.

Error was the following:

Date: 2014-01-03 15:16:50
    ID: 3
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    Usage: GetContainerItemLink(index, slot)
    Debug:
    [C]: GetContainerItemLink()
    BeanCounter\BeanCounter.lua:445:
    BeanCounter\BeanCounter.lua:439
    Locals:
    (*temporary) = 14
    (*temporary) = nil

Now. I’m 90% positive week ago it was precisely the same.
    Also. Maybe it’s not PQR’s fault, maybe BeanCounter component of Auctioneer is somehow involved.

Anyway. The point is: maybe you do not want to heal Tsulong manually while running PQR if you are enchanter.

That’s it.

Happy New Year and Marry Christmas everyone!

Char DEed his trink while under Vachiusa profile during healing phase of Tsulong enc.
    gamingjunkie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was your interrupt profile? There is an alpha utility that has DE'ing coded into it. Also do you use any gear swapping addons? I don't believe an item can be disenchanted while it is equpped so somehow it would have needed to be removed from it's slot. If you have an enchanter, was enchantrix enabled under your addons, since that is bundled with auctioneer and bean-counter. It is more than likely not the profile that disenchanted your trinket since the profile doesn't contain any code to do so. It would have to be an addon or some other program. Not saying you are wrong in your assumption, but just take a look into some of the other variables. Hopefully you can get this issue resolved and all of your trinkets returned.

sassypriest's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you even do disenchanting while in combat ? o.O

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like someone accidentally used the Alpha utilities interrupt-profile while playing ^^ Just use Item restoration and it'll be fine.