Swift Spectral Tiger Mount -- No Loot Card - In game claimed. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swift Spectral Tiger Mount -- No Loot Card - In game claimed.

Have a

Swift Spectral Tiger that i need to sell as its been sitting in my vault for months..

Not looking to get scammed, and i know all the stupid little tricks to prevent myself so dont try.

Serious offers only, only have 1 available. and hes sexy..

Mount is located on --- Alliance -- Outland --- EU

Alliance-Outland-EU ONLY.

There are ways to obtain this mount, by not being from Outland. EG:

How it works with me :

Make a level 1 character on Outland ( using you rMAIN account ) - I will take that level 1 and Boost him to 40 in 2 hours or less.

-------- { You have to be level 40 to use the mount , and if you cannot add it to your Mount Book at level 1, then i will offer a poerlevel boost because you are buying from me}

After you have shown a great interest in my mount, and we agree that you are the one who is buying it. When the payment is made and sent, and the funds are accuratly accounted for, ill then trade you that sexy ass mount and ( as i said above ) if your level 1 toon CANNOT Add it to the Mounts page, I will boost you from 1-40 in 2 hours or less.

I run a Powerleveling Service here on Ownedcore, not a TON of customers from Ownedcore, but 100+ boosts today from Outland people ( 1-85 in 9 hours ) So, if you need ANY sort of verification of my legitimacy on the topic of "Scamming " I would be more then happy to direct you to anyone of thoes people.

Please Add me and Message me.

I know what it is worth, and if you cannot come close to it dont bother adding me!

Only a few left in the world since they stopped making em. Might be your last chance.

Last edited by Bokutox; 12-30-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Swift Spectral Tiger Mount -- No Loot Card - In game claimed.
    acko2013's Avatar Banned TCG seller CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice and legit guy, i know him for few years now and did lots of deals with him.

Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man =) i boosted u a few times

AntiheroWoW's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much do you want for it in gold? and in EUR/$?