Naut's Revolutionary Gold Service - Connect with your supplier menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

naut333's Avatar Active Member Developer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/49
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Naut's Revolutionary Gold Service - Connect with your supplier

Greetings fellow gamers

I have recently started selling WoW gold, and after being offered extremely low wholesale prices from many large buyers I decided to attempt to revolutionize the gold industry in World of Warcraft.

As a buyer on a lower populated server it can be extremely hard to find private sellers to buy from, and many buyers are forced to use websites which charge from 1-2usd per 1000g.

On the flipside as a seller it can be extremely hard to sell your gold for anything higher than dirt if you are not playing on a high population realm, and paying for a transfer to sell it does not make much economical sense.

I propose a brokerage service in which buyers can place an order to be completed by one of the many gold farmers looking for work on this website. Buyers will pay 0.25usd more than wholesale per 1000gold. Currently that would put the price at only 0.60usd per 1000g.

I will be seeking many gold suppliers to make this system work:
    -Ideally each supplier will have a level 90 capable of farming on multiple different servers. This is to prevent the need for realm transfers to players wishing to purchase smaller amounts of gold.
    -Each supplier should be able to produce at least 20k per day, information will be provided for this to be achieved.

Using a combination of our network of farmers, we will complete your order and deliver it via guild bank with a level 90 character. These characters will rarely be involved in gold trading activity and should be much safer to trade with than usual level 1 accounts.

Time to complete the order will depend on the volume of gold, for larger orders we will attempt to use multiple farmers for maximum speed.
    You will be given daily updates as to the progress of your order via skype or your method of choice.

If you are interested in becoming a gold supplier, or are new to gold farming and looking for information to get started please leave your skype name and I will contact you as soon as possible.

Interested Buyers: Please bare with us as we build a network of players to complete your order.
    Last edited by naut333; 12-30-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Naut's Revolutionary Gold Service - Connect with your supplier
    pavik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can be supply with gold on Outland Alliance just /pm

naut333's Avatar Active Member Developer CoreCoins Purchaser