WTS Molten Premium Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kbt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Molten Premium Account

Want to sell Molten-WoW premium account. It has 33 coins and 178 vote points in it. The account is for Cataclysm and more specificly Frostwolf Horde. The character that it has: a full heroic BIS geared rogue with Sleeper/Dreamer daggers. Leatherworking/Inscription maxed out as well as 160k gold; hunter with FL gear, warrior/pala 85 with starter RDF gear. The rogue has cleared entire FL hc and it has the Firehawk mount from Ragnaros, 2 achievements away from Glory of the Firelands raider, and some cool transmog sets. The reason I am selling the account is because I've moved to retail and after playing the real deal I won't be going back to privates. If you are interested or need more info add me on skype Noprogress (Christopher).

WTS Molten Premium Account
    Kbt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping....