Selling account with 5 85s CHEAP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ryzami's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling account with 5 85s CHEAP

there are i believe 5 85s on this account. I havent played it in a long time. I actually think theres an 87/88 warrior and an 86 priest and 3 85s. The account obviously has panda but i hate pandaria and only play private servers. Selling this account for 25 dollars.. Yes 25$$ the reason its so cheap is i want quick money to donate for the private servers i play. Ill give you secret question and whatever. No worries bout me ripping you off cuz i havent played in forever.. Nor do i plan on ever playing retail again. Ill give you my phone number or wtf ever you want. infact. If you have a private server account with decent geared toons ill trade you with no extra charge. Just hmu on here and we'll have a nice clean transaction.

Selling account with 5 85s CHEAP