WTS 3 accounts ready for multiboxing/gatherbuddy menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

maul99's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 3 accounts ready for multiboxing/gatherbuddy

Hello,

I want to sell 3 accounts fully upgraded to mop with one level 90 Feral Cat Druid on each account and 600 herb+600 mining on them. They have Dreadful gear. I multiboxed to level them up and my plan was to start botting on them but I dont play WoW anymore. I have NOT been using any bot programs or anything like that Yet. Just isboxer, for multiboxing wich is completely legal. The account is complete safe and will not get banned, as long as you dont bot yourself which is a big chance that botters are interested in my offer.
    I want $150 for all 3 accounts or $50 per account and the deal goes through Playerauctions, completely safe.
    I have not posted it on PA yet, will do as soon as someone shows interest so we can do the deal quick.

WTS 3 accounts ready for multiboxing/gatherbuddy