New to the website and want to start up a CHEAP powerleveling service to get me going menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wheat's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to the website and want to start up a CHEAP powerleveling service to get me going

Hey guys im new to this site and want to start up a power leveling service, and make it very cheap to get my name out there along with REP. If anyone has any adivce to help me it will be greatly appreciated!

I will hand level or bot level (users choice) any account although i will say to everyone as you probably already know, say SoR accounts are not the safest especially if you chose to be bot leveled.

Im offering any level at the moment and offer the first few customers VERY CHEAP as to get my name out there. - prices will be discussed if any1 shows interest for example tho - 1-60 5-10 EURO or 5-10 GBP as a starting point.

Other than that i am open to any criticism and help to get me started! <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Last edited by wheat; 12-21-2013 at 03:23 PM.

New to the website and want to start up a CHEAP powerleveling service to get me going