Hearthstone BETA KEY (US) for WoW Gold - US - Illidan Horde menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

quellamar's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone BETA KEY (US) for WoW Gold - US - Illidan Horde

I am selling/Trading my 2 extra Hearthstone BETA KEYS (US) individually for WoW Gold in US - ILLIDAN - HORDE.

I will also consider gold from US - Kul Tiras - ALLIANCE but would prefer gold in illidan horde.

I'm new to ownedcore but I am no noob in trading including the sale of game time codes and game licenses so please serious offers only. Message me how much gold you are willing to offer together with your skype ID and I will respond as soon as I can.

As a form of security on your side, I am more than willing to give you screenshots of the beta key email I got from blizzard (excluding the key itself and some personal details) side by side our skype chat screen so you know that the screenshot is fresh and legit.

I understand that being a new member of ownedcore I do not have the rep to back me up for security but as a personal security policy against getting scammed, i will need that you trade the gold to me in-game first and then I will IMMEDIATELY give you the Hearthstone beta key in SKYPE.

send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Thanks and have a good day to all.
    Last edited by quellamar; 12-17-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Hearthstone BETA KEY (US) for WoW Gold - US - Illidan Horde