Molten WoW premium account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

chupe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Molten WoW premium account

Hello guys,as title says I want to sell Molten wow premium account..Account is mainly focused on Cataclysm realm - Sargeras and there are 7 characters all 85 level,decent geared and ready for every scripted raid,except druid.

About characters:
    1. 85 Trolll druid - Feral spec,used only for farming herbs and making potions,he is the only one not geared enough for raids since he is 346 ilvl. Professions - Herbalism/Alchemy

2. 85 Orc warrior - Fury/arms spec,geared enough for Firelands around 367 ilvl. Professions - Engineering/Archeology

3. 85 Undead rogue - Subtetly/assassination spec,geared enough for Firelands around 371 ilvl. Professions - Engineering/Mining

4. 85 Orc hunter - Survival/MM spec,best geared of all characters since he is my main,382 ilvl,full Firelands achiv,BoT 3/4 (Cho'gall and Sinestra were not scripted when 4.3.4 was released) and BWD 5/6 (Nefarian not scripted),you wont have any problems entering pug raids or any bigger PVE guild. Professions - Jewelcrafting/Inscription

5. 85 Blood Elf mage - Fire spec since its one of the best dps classes in game,always top dps in raids even when you are low geared,this one has 370 ilvl because some items are still from 4.0.6 raids and i didnt played mage that much. Professions - Enchanting/Tailoring.

6. 85 Blood Elf Death Knight - Frost/Unholy,this DK was my main some time during 4.3.4 patch but when they reseted rep from Avengers of Hyjal ive lost a ring and will to play him,currently he has 369 ilvl with Vicious ring as a replace for Epic ring from Avengers of Hyjal,geared enough for Firelands. Professions - Engineering/Inscripion used only to craft Head 359 ilvl and for Shoulders enchant.

7. 85 Goblin Shaman - Enhancement spec,really nice dps class played him for a while until i took a break from the game,377 ilvl Fireland achiv 5/7 (Alysrazor and Ragnaros not killed),you can easily enter any pug raid with him. Professions - Engineering only used to craft epic Head.

Most of them have basic mounts,Warrior with 52 mounts including Albino drake,Red drake,Time-lost Proto drake,Cenarion War Hyppogryph and Fossilized Raptor,Hunter also have Time-lost Proto drake,Mechano hog,Great Brewfest Kodo and Rogue rides with X51 Nether-Rocket,Red drake.
    You can find gold on Hunter 29,540g and on other chars there is a small amount of gold but you can farm it easily if you are not lazy as i am.

On account there is 19 Vote points and 0 coins but you may get coins and vote points as a gift on christmas since this account is contributor or premium.

I think the fair price is 25€ or 25$,payments only over PayPal and if you are interested PM me and we will make a deal.

Molten WoW premium account
    chupe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump Bump,still up

iixSkillz's Avatar Private