Account for sale 4 high geared characters+gold+premium- Molten-wow[Neltharion] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Tot0's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account for sale 4 high geared characters+gold+premium- Molten-wow[Neltharion]

Yo guys! I have an account for sale here with all chars in the realm Neltharion of the Molten-Wow server community. Neither one of the characters is in anyone's ignore list since during the time i played with them i was honest and good and mature player (nothing ninjaed , made a lot raids , have the people's respect etc.) Reason I want to sell it is because I am going to stop with WoW, after couple of years playing (especially on this realm with this account).
    What you can expect from the characters i have here? -Most of the PVE achievments from WOTLK (when realm was at this expansion) and a lot of the new PVE achievments that i got in my Cataclysm experience.The gear is PVE geared mostly (except the hunter off set) , all of the chars' gear is fully enchanted/gemmed , however there is about 130-140k gold total so you can change everything you need. I have made a bit too many screens i guess , with the reason that I want to show you as much as possible what the chars are but i think i won't be able to upload all of the screens here. If you have any questions , thoughts , doubts be free to ask me!
    About the price.. I am looking forward for about 85 euro price. Also i want to mention that the account is premium (you can skip queue any time). For more screens , info pm me on my skype or E-mail:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    I want to add also that all of the characters are Fully gemmed (with the appropriate gems) and Fully enchanted as well. However there is total gold 140k in them so you can change everything you want.
    1. Orc Hunter - Pure PVE 394 item lvl. Firelands normal 7/7 , HC 7/7 , Firelord Title , Fire hawk mount from ragnaros heroic + purple hawk from FL achievments. Has decent PvP gear as well with 4k resilence (Season 10). Professions: Jewelcrafting + Inscription - both on max 525.
    2. Tauren DK - Blood pure PVE gear 388 item lvl , Firelands normal 7/7 , HC 6/7. Has good unholy gear - 377 item lvl , with some of the BiS trinkets + Sulfuras normal weapon.
    Professions: Mining + Alchemy(Elixir Master) - both on max 525.
    3. Troll Shaman - Restoration set pure PVE gear 388 item lvl , Firelands normal 7/7 , HC 6/7. Almost all BiS items(pre DS). Has off set Enhancement also pure PVE - 380 item lvl. Professions: Skinning + Leatherworking - both max 525.
    4. Blood elf Paladin - Only Retribution set pure PVE 375 item lvl. Firelands normal 4/7. Professions: Herbalism+Alchemy(Elixir Master) - both profs on max 525.

Account for sale 4 high geared characters+gold+premium- Molten-wow[Neltharion]