WoW Gold for D3 Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sphynx1386's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Gold for D3 Gold

After playing wow for over 5 years, I feel like the game has turned in a direction that I really don't find enjoyable anymore. With that being said, I've found D3 as a new hobby. I'm quitting wow and would like to trade my remaining gold on wow for gold on D3.

I have 37k on Darkspear US to trade. Generally gold being on a different realm from you would require a transfer to get it to your realm, but thanks to Blizz's new account wide pet system, you can aquire the gold on one realm, buy pets from the AH, use them, then cage and resell them on your main realm. It's a free way of transferring gold, and also a good way to make profit if you buy the right pets .

I'm looking to get 1,000,000,000g on D3 for my 37k on wow. This conversion rate is based on wow gold selling, on average, for $2.50 per 2,000g. While D3 gold sells, on average, for $2.00 per 50,000,000g. If you do the math there, I'm actually wanting around $8-$10 less than the value of my gold. The trade can be done through skype, realid, or however else makes you comfortable. It'll basically be a "I put wow gold in trade on wow. You put D3 gold in trade on D3. We trade at the same time" type of deal.

Here's a screenshot of proof of my gold on wow:

Feel free to pm me, comment here, or add me on Skype at iime1234 (yes I know. I'm not very creative with names)
    Last edited by sphynx1386; 12-15-2013 at 09:04 AM.

WoW Gold for D3 Gold