Want to sell WoW account - Private server Molten. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

michaelmx22's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to sell WoW account - Private server Molten.

Hello, as title says i want to sell a WoW account on molten-wow private server, the reason that i sell it is because i get bored i play from 2005 so i think is the time to quit. The characters are on Lordaeron 1x realm the main character is a Shaman elemental 6.3 k gear score pvp and 6.1 k gear score pve i worked on full gear all is taken from game the only thing that is donated is the weapon Royal Scepter Teranas 2 HC, i have 5/5 full wrathful elemental and 5/5 sanctified there are arround 50 emblem of frost 3 stacks of Cardinal Ruby's arround 25 k gold 25 exalted reputations, 3.6 k achivment points(i wansnt a achiv farmer) and 61 days played + 120 vote point and there will be some coins also if molten give gift at some friends will give the coins from them to this account because they quit also, so there will be more coins (if they will give gift ). The faction is on horde but there is no problem because it can be transfered on ally side too with vote points. I am looking for serious guys with offer's i don't want any trade account's i am selling it on money if someone is interested please PM me and we will talk there or on skype.

PS: My shaman have a reputation also i was the best elemental shaman.

Want to sell WoW account - Private server Molten.