Loads of cheap gold on Outland, Alliance - EU! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

1086339's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loads of cheap gold on Outland, Alliance - EU!

As the title suggests, I'm looking to sell my gold on Outland, Alliance - EU.

I've grown tired of the WoW scene and I'm just looking to clean out my gold stash as quick as possible.

Price: €0.6 / $0.8 per 1,000 gold. I am willing to go a bit lower if we're dealing in big bulks.

Stock: Roughly 500,000 gold at the moment.

Trade Methods: We'll trade either by Guild bank or Face to face, preferably by Guild bank though.

I am looking for Paypal payments only.

I am completely new to this forum and I have no WoW related vouches to show but I do have a ton of vouches related to another game that I'll show you if you're interested.

I have no problem with doing the trades in small increments if you feel unsafe, I am also more then happy to go first to anyone that I deem trustworthy enough (It would require you to have a ton of rep though). With that being said, I have no intention of anything else then selling this gold as clean and quick as possible.

Please post here or contact me on skype at Rotmgbsns if interested.

Loads of cheap gold on Outland, Alliance - EU!
    chienchan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought 50k
    really fast and smooth
    +1

1086339's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got scammed by some ******* through Unauthorized access disputes..

Sold him 500k for 300 euro and he won the disputes, DO NOT MAKE ANY TRADES WITH "nelson.david351" ON SKYPE, HE IS A SCAMMER!

I managed to get a hold of another 400k though so I've still got some left to sell!