Wts feenix dark edge insanity warrior menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ultros081's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wts feenix dark edge insanity warrior

Selling warrior account horde on wsg feenix

Has sick dps fury an tank

Arms has dark edge of insanity for pvp best haha

Some 2.5 best in slot naxx dps items as well

Drake fang talisman

An sick one handers like misplaced servo arm an hatchet of sundering bone

Some tier 3 an 2 tank gear.

Leave ur Skype here please not askingm a lot. Selling fast

Wts feenix dark edge insanity warrior
    Sebccb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just got my mage "Elymas" back and this guy Ultros81 aka Adam scammed this warrior, i must say yes it wasnt me that geared it up, it was my friend. But that shouldn't make him scam my account.
    OwnedCore peeps pm me for pictures and ill proof this guy is a scammer.

Over and Out,-

btw the name of the warrior is " Jaxxon "

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The account i took from u my friend was a account that u in fact did not own. True or no? Answer is NO because my friend owned it. It was a account my friend owned and thats the bottom line so i took a account from a person and returned to rightful owner. So don't act like u owned the account on this website. lol. Go steal accounts from other people. I been buying selling and trading on this site for 2 years. So don't come here with this shit.

bigbeefy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The account is in correct hands again, ultros is no scammer. Will vouche for him.

Swifters's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to be very very clear, i am the real jaxxon, and i could take it back anyday, neither of you got 300 pictures from 2010/2011/2012/2013 + all info about the char (the history) but i wont do that. so stop telling everyone that it was your friend that geared it. I am from germany, and jaxxon is a deutsch char, former Class leader (fury cl) in viribus unitis( i bet noone of you ever even heard of hordes best eu raiding guild ever) so SHUT UP ALREADY. it's getting tiresome with fake histories. and also i can ask anyone on horde to confirm this, since they know the alt of jaxxon that i have and noone else. + the only reason jaxxon is in Omega is because Ashikaga begged me to come tank for them (MT) but neither of you are doing that currently ( yes i know that, i am in omega)

Know Ultros is gonna respond: No you cant take it back, "cuz i have all the info on the account" Do you have access to the forum account that i made for jaxxon 5,5 years ago? NO. and do you live in germany? No. I am living at the same place as the starting IP of the account is.

Did you guys know i won a contest on the forums 2011 of being voted as #1 pve fury warrior through votes by the ppl. No you didnt cuz neither of you are the real one .

+ i got about 30 ingame videos on jaxxon from when he had no gear at all + raiding videos, and still Admin mode on viribus unitis website
    Last edited by Swifters; 12-10-2013 at 06:43 AM.

Sebccb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Word, and no Jaxxon has been in hands of 100000 people, so Adam aka Ultros ur a scammer and thats it. u have no clue what ur doing.. cant belive ur not banned from OC.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because I've dealt fairly with so many people on this site. And the account in question on this thread is not "Jaxxon" I don't care who owned what. Please post this in another forum. This is buy buying and selling if Iyou wanna complain please do so somewhere else

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And swifters. If u own this warrior "Jaxxon" then stop this bull shit u are talking about and take it back already. Why come here on this forum and tell life story. No one cares. If it's your warrior go on feenix forums and take it back. Good luck an hope all ends up well.

xoxolthebest's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ultros recovered account beck when i get it from ryan....seams like love to scam people, and if he scams to return account it does not matter because he scammed for that.

lychanire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ultra and swifters are the same person. he scammed my warrior and is still trying to sell it Warriors name is GNARLE