Battle.Net Namechange Service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zewart's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle.Net Namechange Service

Hello there, My name is Zewart and i'm glad to offer you my battle.net name change services.
    I have some reputation within the past few weeks as being the best, cheapest, safest and most successful battle.net name change service avaible with over 20 changes done.

I have the next 2 solutions for my service.

1, Smart Solution - 69,90 euro

It includes everything that you need for the namechange process ( except billing statement ) and a step to step watch from me, I will follow you thru the entire process. If any ID is requested I will ask you to provide the Original Owner's ID.

2. Pay and Wait - 79,90 euro

It includes everything that you might need ( except billing statement ) and a step to step watch from me, I will follow you thru the entire process and I will service you within 24 hours of payment received. If any ID is requested we do ask you to provide me the Original Owner's ID.

These are the cheapest prices you can find over the whole internet for this service.

I'am avaible for any additional information.

Add me on skype: florineel.czone
    Last edited by Zewart; 12-09-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Battle.Net Namechange Service
    minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    give them a call, and its free gg