4 WildStar Winter BETA Keys menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

markobowsky's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 WildStar Winter BETA Keys

I'm currently selling 2 WildStar Winter BETA keys. These are full Beta keys for the Winter Beta event. I am currently selling these keys at around (EDIT: refer to point 4 below) $70, price is negotiable. If you're interested feel free to PM me on here and we can continue our discussion further. A few things to note before PM'ing me, i'd advising reading it:

1. I have not posted my Skype on here to avoid getting random invites from scammers, or scam attempts. Once we've come to an agreement via PM's, i will share my Skype information with you so that you may add me. This also allows me to filter spam.

2. I make trades pretty often on sites such as Steamtrades. I have Steam rep (reputation) on my Steam profile and will use it as my vouch for legitimacy - Steam rep is the reputation i have attained throughout my various trades, for being a legit trader of CDKeys, giftable games, and more. If you have an issue with this, please look elsewhere - i'm sure there's other posts where you can find people with rep on this site, or with none at all (for you scammers). Just because I'm new to this site doesn't mean i'm a newbie trader. I will link you my Steam profile with my rep when we have come to an agreement on pricing. You may then add me on my Steam profile if you wish to verify that it is my account. You may also visit the profiles of those who have rep'd me so that you can see it's not rep from fake profiles, but rather rep from reputable traders with a ton more rep and games than me (in the hundreds).

3. If you're serious about buying one of my keys you WILL go first unless you can provide me with rep you've attained from previous trades from a reputable site such as Steam, vouches from people who you've traded with on this site, or other reputable trading sites. You must also have more rep than me (23+). If i have more rep than you, or you don't have any rep at all; you WILL go first. Not up for discussion. This is the only way to be certain of avoiding scammers. Furthermore, as with any life-like situation, you pay for goods before receiving them.

4. EDIT: I used to only accept payment through Paypal, however due to 2 recent charge-backs that have left me $200 out of pocket, i now only accept the following in exchange:

-Steam Gifts
    -Steam Keys
    -Origin Keys
    -Uplay Keys

I currently have 2 WildStar Winter Beta keys left (FULL WINTER BETA KEYS) and accept the above as sole payment. If you have one of the following above with similar or equal value to the pricing given to my WildStar Winter Beta keys, then please do not hesitate to PM me with any offer you may have.

5. As mentioned, price is negotiable so please don't hesitate to PM me your offers - regardless of the value.

Nothing above is up for discussion. I hope you're able to understand my precautions if you've ever been subject to fraud/scammed out of a valuable item. I do things the way i do them for both my safety and yours. If you wish to use a middleman, you may - I will not pay for the middleman fees AND the middleman must be highly reputable, again, with more rep than me - not a friend of yours. I hope that my safe way of trading has not deterred you, unless you're a scammer .

*These keys are NOT Stress Test keys*
    Last edited by markobowsky; 12-10-2013 at 06:39 PM.

4 WildStar Winter BETA Keys
    markobowsky's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. 10/12/2013 - 23:40

makasante's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser