Selling wow account/moving/family emergency menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jisperr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling wow account/moving/family emergency

Well sadly, I need to put my wow addiction out the window.
    I am sadly forced to move from my home due to family emergencies, And I need the extra money to get back home. I have 3 lvl 90's warrior, hunter, mage and several toons in the upper levels.

6 maxed professions
    Warrior- tailoring/engineering/ first aid
    Hunter- Skinning/leather working/arch/cooking/fishing all maxed first aid
    Mage- Enchanting/ Alch

All lvl 90 toons are maxed flying.

I have several high gold mounts, such as the motorcycle, and the yellow jeweled panter, with several drakes

Each character has a unique transmog. All with great bag space.

I have all leather/cloth/ heirlooms on 2 servers with weapons ( rogue/ druid) But I have plate heirlooms and a few others on another server.

All toons, are fairly well geared with pvp/ raiding gear. Warrior is ILVL 520 Atm, but has a full set of pvp gear.

The way this will work is I will give you a tour via, share screen skype.

The transaction will be made through paypal, the price i would like to be decent, Atm, game time expires on the 26th of dec, Upon buying the account you will recieve a legit copy of my drivers license, so you can also that as a source of retrieving the account if anything ever happens to it, which I will not touch when you buy it. Also atm, my friend and I have refer a friend so I will be lvling a monk to 90 as I write this.

My email is [email protected]/and my skype is canaduhgg.

If i ever have interest in playing wow again, I will just make a new account, but i think it is time to give it up.

Selling wow account/moving/family emergency
    jisperr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on someone please buy it.