Account unlocking service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Borishaa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account unlocking service

Hello and welcome to Borisha's Consulting Service, the cheapest and most reliable on the planet. I'm here to make your despair go away, and restore those forever lost World of Warcraft accounts! Here are the services I offer:

Country change - $40
    Resolving issues where they ask for ID - $50

How to contact me:
    Skype - borisha992
    E-mail - [email protected]

Payment methods:
    PayPal - [email protected]

FAQ

1) Is this services refundable?
    Unfortunately, no. The purchase is final, and you will not get your money back if it fails.

2) Resolving ID issues?
    Yes, if you have an account where they ask you to provide some type of identification, and you happen to know full name and date of birth, this service will allow you to unlock/restore access to the account. This does not apply for SoR accounts, just regular. SoR's need a different approach. I will provide you with everything you need to unlock the account. Doesn't matter when it was locked and when they asked for the ID.

3) Are you legit?
    Yes, check vouches.

4) Are ID issue services limited to World of Warcraft?
    No. Whatever website asks you for an image of your ID or passport or birth certificate, as long as you know name and date of birth that are suppose to be there, we can solve the issue. If you'd like to know more about all the features that are included in this, the ones that stop the sites from detecting it, feel free to ask via Skype.

5) Do you offer bulk discount?
    Yes, 3 and more separate ID problems is considered bulk, and I can offer you nice payment options that purchase.

Feel free to poke me via E-mail, OwnedCore PM or Skype.
    Looking forward to getting those accounts restored and getting you back in the gamez!
    Last edited by Borishaa; 12-31-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Account unlocking service
    Fisher's Avatar Banned Hook you up! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so Borishaa here is my irl friend, we live about 80km from each other. He'll be taking over my business, so he'll provide the same services I have provided, and I'll help him out until he gets the hang of it. So dealing with him is the same as dealing with me, you'll be 100% safe.

tl;dr: mega vouch, safe to trade, does same services I did.

Peace!

rodgmx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    coulndt contact u in skype, cant find your ID