Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 HC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zaeBOOST's Avatar Contributor MASTER BOOSTER CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    28 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 HC

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by zaeBOOST; 02-04-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 HC
    minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pm price for normal garrosh kill .-)

DrALI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    take extra caution when you are dealing with this seller
    I had an experience with him when he was offering ToT hc http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...-13-13-hc.html (Throne of Thunder 13/13 HC)

and here is my purchase experience

I will write about my purchase experience

I bought a ToT 25 hc boost, which has been done smooth and nice, but since there was a few drops, I have been offered another run with a reduced price and a guaranteed +5 drops.
    the offer was 250 USD for 11/13, i asked him for a 12/13 run, and the final price was 300 USD.
    I have been offered again for a challenge mode boost for 100 USD, I bought it.
    and another offer again for Fireland and Dragon soul glories for 60 USD and i bought it.

For challenge modes they have been done in 2 days.

For the second ToT, it was supposed to be in Wednesday, but i changed the account password and message him in that day but no response, when the raid time arrive I was AFK and the raid started without me being boosted. Bu thanks to him i was given another day.
    I had to leave my account for 5 days, for challenge mode and tot boost so i do not miss the runs.

when i have been boosted in ToT, i got only 5 drops and no Lie Shen kill.
    I did not get it, so i have been offered a 40 USD discount in my next purchase !!!!!!!!

and for glories, Dragon soul need 4 weeks to be done, so it has been changed to Cataclysm raider !!!
    But for both glories, they are still pending and i have not received them yet and he do not respond to my messages in skype

Conclusions:
    1- Bad timing: there is no specific time given for the run, the buyer may have to leave his account for long time !!
    2- The service provider does not keep his words. "for date and time, for the guarantee, the service that has been bought initially may change"
    3- The buyer will have to move his character to a Russian realm, so the drops might be unknown !!
    4- Payment method was bad for me.

my rating for this service is 5.5/10

good luck when dealing with him !!