WTS 60 NE HUNTER - Vanilla Emerald Dream Feenix Server menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

airsickace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 60 NE HUNTER - Vanilla Emerald Dream Feenix Server

Mostly epics (most of t1 and t2 rag/bwl gear)
    Epic Mount
    Tons of gold
    Tons of extras
    Tons of mats on alts

$300 USD
    200 EU
    yeah its expensive but its my personal account...i love this character. this is over a year of solid raiding, work, and love into this character. if you do not want a top of the line character this is not for you.

I have all the information necessary for a complete transfer of ownership after payment has been verified and complete. the character has an excellent reputation on the server, and is not currently in a guild, so you can start fresh. no one will know you have bought the account.

this is probably the best way to contact me. serious offers only please. thanks for looking

RudexStorm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I know it's not as much as you want for it but I can give you 75 euro for it.

airsickace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had some nice offers. However I still haven't found anyone willing to pay full price or LEGIT enough to buy the account. Had a couple offers for full price but they wanted info before payment or other weird things.

Like I said I would rather not sell and maybe play again in the late future, than to sell for a cheap price. Also, if your paypal is not verified, I will immediately send the money right back to you. I will not accept non-verified paypal accounts.

Thanks for looking!