Selling GOLD (Drak'thul EU HORDE) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Altherthon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling GOLD (Drak'thul EU HORDE)

Selling World of Warcraft Gold on Drak'thul EU Horde.The Gold is sold by a private person. I'm not giving you the gold before I have received any money (can make the trade in small pieces if you don't trust me). I'm only accepting Paypal.

Drak'thul (H): 0k now

0.30 - 0.40 EURO for K

My stock is increasing everyday and I will try to keep the thread updated. The least amount per trade is 1.000 Gold.

Don't hesitate to contact me!

sold gold:
    1. 70k
    2. 90k

i am busy with other things now so i will have no stock now
    Last edited by Altherthon; 12-08-2013 at 05:13 AM.

Selling GOLD (Drak'thul EU HORDE)
    ak2010's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This person Deleted His Thread for Leveling and Gold Selling. He is a Scammer, recently had 2 accounts leveled, both were banned for botting. He claimed no account was botted upon and it was my fault. I told him numerous of times I had never used the account, even during one of his power leveling sessions it got banned, so he was not able to complete my services and got only to 85. He stole my money and then soon enough ignored me. This guy is a scammer, do not buy gold or anything from him. Add me on skype if you want proof of conversation. He took my money for his claimed services, whereby I was refunded only a few euro, otherwise the toons were not leveled. PM and ill give you my skype to show u the whole conversation.