0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Razer Naga Epic Windows 8.1/64 USB 3.0

Okey just got my new msi gaming laptop. My razer naga epic had problems with the usb, said it malfuntion, is not recnognized. On my old windows 7 stationary computer it always reconnected after every disconnect (since razer naga is famous for its disconnects) but that was not the case with my laptop. I connected the naga it worked fine until it disconnected after some time moving the mouse, but it wouldnt reconnect at all, so unplugged and plugged it in again in every usb slot til it malfuntioned with every slot i had. Then i unplugged and held down all mouse buttons and pairing button for a while and plugged it in and it worked fine until it disconnected again, now it wont connect at all.
    My nostromo works fine. I don't know what to do. I can't use it on my laptop anymore, I've tried looking for fixes but nothing seems easy. The razer support said that I need to connect it to a usb 2.0 port and if it doesn't work that way I have to repair my mouse, that doesn't really help me.

Razer Naga Epic Windows 8.1/64 USB 3.0