0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EorzeaEndgame - Theorycrafting forum

After a fair amount of waiting I'm happy to finally release EorzeaEndgame ? Index page

I feel what FFXIV is lacking is an iconic, 'go-to' forum, that isn't run by a large corporation and is specifically for endgame FFXIV. I have played many MMOs and there's always that 'one' site that people choose to check first before googling or whatever.

There's a lot of talent on out there but unfortunately a lot of it gets lost through the pages, unless it's bookmarked/appears on Google. I urge all of the community to consider posting on EorzeaEndgame as well.

If you do have a look over the site, you can see it's pretty barren. I have a long history of MMO gaming at a top level and along with another YouTuber who's offered their service will be providing detailed, well edited and easy to understand guides/videos for the community as a whole. Some sort of weekly/monthly Podcast style show may pop-up also. Of course I'm hoping the FFXIV community as a whole will contribute also.

Apologies for the tl;dr wall of text but I wanted to give a slight back story rather than just to show off the new website.

EorzeaEndgame - Theorycrafting forum