OO Paragon 100 Barbarian for fresh CD keys! Possible bonus for repped members! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MikeMalice's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OO Paragon 100 Barbarian for fresh CD keys! Possible bonus for repped members!

Hey guys, new member as of tonight looking for a safe and legit trade for my Barbarian who is Paragon 100.
    The account also has a Paragon 20 Wizard, both are geared and ready to play.
    Comes with 100m gold to play around with, might be able to upgrade the Wizard a little bit.

If you're a reputable member and willing to work with me I also have another D3 account that is mine that I'm willing to throw into the mix as a gesture of my appreciation.
    That account has another 60 Barbarian low Paragon, I'm also OO and will provide my ID.

Here are a couple of screenshots with some stats: Barbarian Wizard

I'm looking to trade just for a fresh start for the upcoming expansion since a few of my friends are getting into it and they are new, I'd like to just start with them all over again.

So all I'm asking for is a fresh set of D3 keys to get me on my way.

The account is my original account and I will be including my Photo ID as well as all the information you need to make sure you have a secured account, will also take a picture of my ID next to my face if you'd require it as proof that this is MY account.

Should anything ever happen in the future I will help with any problems! I want to have a good start on here and I think this would be the best way to get rolling.

If you're interested feel free to post here with your Skype name or PM me.

Thank you.

OO Paragon 100 Barbarian for fresh CD keys! Possible bonus for repped members!
    MrSynix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello add my skype: lukey_boy2

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrSynix View Post
    hello add my skype: lukey_boy2
    Hey man I added you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account still available feel free to post here with Skype info.

MrSynix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you still their ill you a us key for it sorry about before i was looking for an account to play on with good stuff ill happily trade the us key for it? add my skype again Lukey_boy2

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I missing something here? Why would you trade such a geared account for an empty one? You do know you can start a new character on an existing account right?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    Am I missing something here? Why would you trade such a geared account for an empty one? You do know you can start a new character on an existing account right?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm doing it because I just started a fresh account with some friends on WoW and we're starting on D3 as well, so I'm not bothered by it I have enough people to play with where it doesn't matter to me what the gear/level or anything is.

To clarify it even further, we are doing RaF on WoW so it had to be a new account and we enjoy playing D3 together as well, but I however do not like to have more than one account at a time.
    Last edited by MikeMalice; 11-29-2013 at 10:40 AM.