Mount from Alani - Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (EU-Horde €20!) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Yukka's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    46/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mount from Alani - Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (EU-Horde €20!)

I only have one! First person to add me on Skype and confirm a deal gets it.

The reason I'm selling it so much cheaper than others is because this is my first trade post, and I don't have any trade feedback.
    As well as the fact that I only have one for sale.

Some information about the mount
    The mount is dropped by Alani <The Stormborn>.
    Alani is found flying around in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
    Alani is protected by a shield that makes him immune to all forms of damage, and the only way to remove this shield is with a Sky Crystal.
    A Sky Crystal can only be obtained by farming 10 Sky Shards.
    Sky Shards are obtained through killing pandaria creatures and has a less than 0,1% drop chance (And you need 10 of them!).
    The mount is BoP, however it can be looted by you if you're in the same group as me. I will give you master looter.
    This works cross-realm, so a horde from any EU server is able to get this.

Last edited by Yukka; 11-26-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Mount from Alani - Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (EU-Horde €20!)