Simple Power-Leveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

myword's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simple Power-Leveling

Hey guys and welcome to my new thread, i'm a new to the scene but keen to get started. I' m not a team of people but one man, but I hope that soon enough I am trusted enough within this sites community to acquire frequent business. The methods though impossible to be 100% safe will be at the highest level of moderation and their fore as safe as possible.I will also set deadlines for leveling to be completed, with failing to do so leading to a full refund.

Why trust the new guy?[
    Well as i'm sure you're aware i'm new to this particular style of work and of course this forum so I hope to give some kind of incentive for the first few users to trust me, so I may get more work in the future. I have however worked in similar areas in the past I am the founder of the Alpha site for WarZ which sold WarZ weapons known as Flashlightfury, however the site is no longer functional.

The first 3 users to purchase power-leveling services will either have 10 levels deducted from the purchase or if it is their wish added, free of additional charge.

Pricing
    1-60 = $10
    1-70 = $15
    1-80 = $18
    1-85 = $25
    1-90 = $35

600 Mining + Herbs= $10

Depending on how succesful the power leveling services are other services may be added in the future. Prices are flexible for further details and if you wish to make a purchase both reply to this thread and add me on skype

Email : Coming Soon

User Reviews (This could be you)
    Last edited by myword; 11-26-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Simple Power-Leveling