6 lvl 90's 1 Mage 545 1 Monk 534 4 others as well. w/ Hearthstone and Diablo 3!!! USA menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wowguy22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 lvl 90's 1 Mage 545 1 Monk 534 4 others as well. w/ Hearthstone and Diablo 3!!! USA

Hi,

I no longer have time to play this game, and want to sell my Main account with 6 lvl 90's and TONS of lvl 80-85's. It also has Hearthstone Beta and Diablo 3 on it. I will provide a copy of my ID, and Secret Question answer, and turn over the email account attached to it as well, anything else you might need. Almost every professions maxed.

90 Mage Frost 545 Cleared all of Norm Tot, and most heroic tot, and many other heroic clears of previous content. Aerie Peak Alliance
    Level 90 Gnome Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

90 Monk MW 534, w/ low 500 WW Set. Cleared all of normal tot, and most of heroic tot. Stormreaver Horde
    Level 90 Blood Elf Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

90 DK 505 Stormreaver Horde
    Level 90 Orc Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

90 Lock Stormreaver Horde
    Level 90 Goblin Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

90 Druid Stormreaver Alliance
    Level 90 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

90 Sham 460 Ilvl Uldaman Alliance
    Level 90 Pandaren Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

I have the Life Binders Hand Maiden (heroic deathwing mount .000001 drop chance), Sky Golem, Vial of Sands, Old RAF mount, brand new raf mount. Epic Flying on Mage and Monk

I am asking for 400$ USD OBO. If you are VERY repped I will take Verified Paypal, if you are not, Western Union Only. If WU does not work for you, Playerauctions.com will work for me.

If you wish to verify the account, i will be more than happy to log into it, and team viewer with you so you can see it.TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings

Please Post before contacting me on skype or email.

Here are some pictures of the account and stuff.

Last edited by wowguy22; 11-24-2013 at 07:53 PM.
    Skype - wowguy22gold

6 lvl 90's 1 Mage 545 1 Monk 534 4 others as well. w/ Hearthstone and Diablo 3!!! USA