HB x 3 + account - Original owner, fairly cheap. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ch0pzer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HB x 3 + account - Original owner, fairly cheap.

Hi, I decided to quit wow. So I'm selling my Honorbuddy license, I have a 3 x lifetime key. I'm going to sell for $30.

For another $70, you will get my account aswell.. Look below for info

My warlock is my main toon, havent been playing much in 5.4, so its lack a bit on content. I have lots of vanity items on my warlock, and paladin.

I'm the real owner of this account, and have always been mine. I will provide what ever I have to ensure this.

Level 90 Worgen Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Level 90 Tauren Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

The paladin have the legendary mace from MC and a couple of vanity items.

Titles, mounts etc are the plenty of. You can see most of the mounts of the armory.
    if you have any question please feel free to PM me.

I'm willing to sell this for 80 dollars. I will send a copy of nessesary identification and such.

Add me on skype, Polle_pot

HB x 3 + account - Original owner, fairly cheap.