Powerleveling Bo from Levels 1-85 in 8 hours - Fastest method menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling Bo from Levels 1-85 in 8 hours - Fastest method

Hello!

I am selling Powerleveling Service to everybody!

I Currently level on Outland - but i can level anybody on any server!

I have leveld about 32 people from 1-85 in a matter of 7-9 Hours.

HOW IT WORKS?

Well, you pay me up front. I then invite You and i fly you to my secret spot where i will be killing 300 level 85 mobs every 5 mins.

Every 5 minutes i loot the mobs, and you share the gold ( you make 500g + every Hour ) And at which point i stop the clock ( so that you are paying for a 100% exp boost.) When i have to Mail, i also stop the clock.

All you have to do is sit there and do absolutely nothing =)

--------------

I can get you from 1-85 in roughly 8 hours. ( by the end you should have about 7k gold from just looting.)

I am 100% legit, and am egar for Ownedcore to post some feedback, rather then spamming in /1 and /2 =)

-----------

My Prices?

**** Note -- My Prices are what they are because i do it 4x Faster then anybody else posting on Ownedcore - something that would take 3 days takes me 8 hours ****

Outland - Alliance - EU -- , or anybody with Gold on Outland can pay me via Gold (instead of Money) - and then i can level your character on any server (Alliance)

All GOLD Prices are in conjunction with the Current Price Per 1/k Gold on my server minus a bit since you are buying from me. ( Current Price Per 1/k in USD = .45$

Euro USD
    1-90 55€ 80$ ( 160k gold ) ( 17k off! )
    1-60 20€ 30$ ( 65k Gold )
    60-70 10€ 13$ ( 20k Gold )
    70-80 12€ 16$ ( 35k Gold)
    80-85 12€ 20$ ( 45k gold)
    85-90 15€ 35$ ( 60k Gold) ( UNAVAILABLE At the moment due to my Powerlevel spot being Nerfed in 5.4 )

PVP ** Note -- I have the fastest method of getting you full PVP Gear. Dont waste all thoes hours let me do it in a matter of 1-2 hours!

Honor Points

Prices:
    Euros USD
    1000 5€ 6.5$ ( 15 k Gold)
    2000 10€ 13$ ( 28k Gold)
    4000 15€ 20$ ( 30k Gold ) ( Super Deal)
    14/14 Malovalent 40€ 52$ ( 100k Gold) ( I can have you fully pvp geard in a matter of hours. Which is why im the best at this =) the price is well worth it.)

All Payments will be through
    PAYPAL
    or
    WU ( you pay the fee. subtracted from the cost.)

----------------------------
    --------------------------
    ---------------------
    ---------------

If you plan to buy from me ---- Please. Contact me VIA SKYPE - I can give you the names of a few people who have taken my service aswell In Game -

SKYPE ---- Bokutoxx

SKYPE----- Bokutoxx

Powerleveling Bo from Levels 1-85 in 8 hours - Fastest method
    SpyderX's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how much for 1-60 if i have 2 accounts linked with raf?