20$ - Hearthstone Key for the Americas menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sanchit's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

20$ - Hearthstone Key for the Americas

Hey,

I have a key I don't need. PM me if you are interested, I can also share my skype over pm if you have questions (even though I think this is pretty self explainatory).

You can pay me through paypal after giving me screenshots as mentioned here.

Originally Posted by Pr3cious View Post
    Nice tips, I will add some.

How to avoid PayPal scammers
    There are many people who will pay with hacked or stolen PayPal accounts. You will always lose these payments, just a matter of time when the real owner finds out and reports it. You can never completely avoid it, but here are some tips to make it less:

- Ask your buyer to provide ID card which name matches the PayPal their paying with.

- Ask your buyer to screenshare and show their battle.net accounts (old one, not newly made) first and last name, see if it matches PayPals.

- Avoid "too good to be true" deals. For example "I want to buy your key for $300 USD, and I will go first", usually these payments are made with stolen PayPals.

- Ask your buyer to screenshoot their phone number which is bound to their PayPal, make a call to it to confirm it's the real owner.

- Google the buyers PayPal address, some hacked PayPals can be easily revealed in google.

These might be complicated/time consuming, but it's good to avoid getting scammed for hundreds of dollars. If the buyer tells you no because it's too "complicated" or "doesn't want to give out private information", then I just tell them "If you can't trust me by showing me some verification, then I can't trust you that you are paying me with a legitimate PayPal account".
    This is my proof that I own the key.

20$ - Hearthstone Key for the Americas
    Spoogies's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me on skype please: ingram266