Selling wow gold, Arena and rbg carrys RBG STRAT GUIDE ( 2v2 bracket not supported ) menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dbsalinas89's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling wow gold, Arena and rbg carrys RBG STRAT GUIDE ( 2v2 bracket not supported )

Hey guys its digital again! Back to wow full scale and looking to start up carry's again.

LAST WEEK ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HERO OF THE HORDE FROM ANY RATING: 150$!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS US SERVERS ONLY!!!

I am also selling an rbg strat guide devised by our best players in rbg. We currently are the number 1 alliance team and close to it on horde. This guide will be updated for free until end of s14 as our s12 guide was. It has an entire breakdown of everything you need to know for rbgs, battleground map to map breakdown of strats and how to win if you cant win team fights, what classes to bring / why , and addons that will really improve your game.

RBG strat guide is 5$ for a copy and we are very strict about sharing this guide to others. This guide is for your eyes only.

CHALLENGE MODE 9/9 GOLD CARRYS! Completed within 12 hours of order!!! 100$

1-90 power leveling 60$
    Full pvp tyrannical gear 40$

We take custom orders for leveling aswell! Boa leveling gear will reduce the cost of leveling and significantly increase completion time.

wow gold i sell at 1.5$ per k and you must speak to me before ordering because im usually sold out.

Rbg boosting I can have completed on horde or alliance within 1-3 days. We usually que on a day to day basis so if you place a horde order on horde day late and we don't get to it in time you will have to wait till next horde queing day ( 48 hours ) for order to be completed. All prices are not 100% guaranteed until we see your ilvl / spec / faction. These factors play a lot in the price especially for arena carrys!

PLEASE have atleast tyrannical gear before contacting me on any typeof carry unless your purchasing a full tyrannical carry with your rating boost. THANKS

RBG RATING PRICES

1-1800 = 60$
    1-2000 = 100$
    1-2200 = 150$
    1-2300 = Negotiable currently takes several days because of rating deflation! 250$
    1500 - 2000 = 65$ *** GREAT DEAL ***
    2000 - 2200 = 75$
    10 Wins = 50$
    25 Wins = 150$ ( Usually when ordering this service you will achieve 2200 rating at minimum )
    1 game cap maintain = 10$

PLAY WITH THE PRO's!!! Rated battlegrounds!

Play 5 games with the pro's and gain instruction on how to play your class to the fullest extent = 120$
    Play 10 games with the pro's and gain instruction on how to play your class to the fullest extent = 200$
    Play for a full 2 hours session in rated battlegrounds with nearly instant que's nowadays. The experts will offer you all the advice and help you need to become a 2400 player! 150$ STEAL!!!!!

2v2 Arena is currently not accepted because the rating just takes to long to achieve and the price for this service would be much more than I would want to ask of someone. If you really want a rating in this bracket you are more than welcome to ask and I can work with my guys on a price for you.

3v3 ARENA PRICES

1-1800 = 100
    1-2000 = 130
    1-2200 = 200
    1-2400 = 570

5v5 ARENA PRICES

1-2000 = 100$
    1-2200 = 220$

Email: [email protected]

All payments are threw paypal gifting system only!
    Last edited by dbsalinas89; 02-10-2014 at 11:51 AM.

Selling wow gold, Arena and rbg carrys RBG STRAT GUIDE ( 2v2 bracket not supported )
    sdbowater's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    talking with u now

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Critmyface if you read this please post on here so I can give you trade feedback on sale of rbg strat guide! Thanks

jaa282's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how much for 2124-2200? ally skype is jaatrh1624

unviea's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 0-2200 ratings from this guy. everything is perfect. highly recommended~!

tbhellaz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that RBG Boost Selfplay or Acc sharing mate?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rbg is account share or self play. I have updated the thread to represent our self play prices.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been very busy last 2 days with holidays! Back to bumping posts and doing carrys XD

gavin256's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (63%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacting because I was told yall wanted to see my profile? As you can see, been a member for over 3 years, just barely any posts

Edit: So how about this, originally quotes me at $60 for 1800-2000 then does the old bait and switch and says its now $110 because "1800-2k isnt as easy to do anymore" and "gonna have to change prices on our website and on ownedcore." lmao. Yeah real boosters here I know. Dont waste your time anyone, really. This guy is a joke. The prices are just ridiculous anyway because he has no self play rating flat rate option. Pay per hour or pay per game lmao. Yeah, steer clear from this moron.
    Last edited by gavin256; 12-02-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gavin you wanted to talk for hours on end about how things were done. I agreed to have the carrier run a private stream so you could watch the order be completed and many other things u wanted. I have never had a customer so difficult to deal with and that's why you left unhappy.

gavin256's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (63%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dbsalinas89 View Post
    Gavin you wanted to talk for hours on end about how things were done. I agreed to have the carrier run a private stream so you could watch the order be completed and many other things u wanted. I have never had a customer so difficult to deal with and that's why you left unhappy.
    Okay listen the f up. For one, I didn't want to talk for hours, if you answered my questions in a more timely manner, then it wouldn't have taken so long, but it wasn't hours bro. Secondly, many other things I wanted? I wanted to be treated fairly as a customer. Being originally quoted half the actual price is not only just ridiculous but, its absurd. You have never had a customer so difficult to deal with huh? Maybe that's because you haven't had any customers for good reason? Or maybe you haven't had any customers with a brain? Stop wasting your time bro. Wake up and smell the roses. I left unhappy because you jacked the price on me by DOUBLE. Learn to read. I think everyone's aware of you on here now. You might as well just stop while your ahead.

darreller's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scammer,just scammed me

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he got my money then blocked me

Sent to:
    Dustin Salinas (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Amount sent:
    -$237.00 USD

this is info here

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DO NOT TRADE WITH DARRELLER!! Me and another oc member from this post http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ilvermoon.html (Selling Gold Twisting Nether(H), Stormscale(H), Silvermoon(A)) just caught him to be a scammer!!! I have chat logs from Skype if you need and you can add his Skype to!!! I have reported him on here and he will be banned with all the chat logs evidence I have against him! DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scammer dont trade with him.just scammed and after got money deleted me asap

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast