150k Alliance Silvermoon {EU} menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ifritone's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/12
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

150k Alliance Silvermoon {EU}

Hi , I have 150k in stock on Alliance Silvermoon, Eu , Trading through paypal and only trading to people who have high reputation
    I am selling it at the rate of €.50 per k and minimum of 50k per trade, Message me if interested

150k Alliance Silvermoon {EU}
    jacjass901's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats your skype pls¿?

Thanks G/R
    13/12
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer

Ownedcore Name:jacjass901
    Skype Name:diamondstarfali
    Paypal Name:unknown
    Other payment method:none
    Ownedcore scam link:http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ermoon-eu.html (150k Alliance Silvermoon {EU})

Other sites scam link:none

Did you use a middleman?:no

Explain what happened:We made arrangements on payment method and how the transaction would take place, I stated I needed proof of site reputation and he linked me to 2 ownedcore accounts both diamondstarfall which had good reputation , the transaction took place of the gold by then he stated he would like more of my stock and would pay more by then I was fairly sure I was after being scammed so I stated I would not trade more until this transaction was done well and finished, he then stated that the person who was paying was going to be delayed by one hour , which was not in our agreement and I said I was not satisfied by this and wanted payment now , I told him I hoped this was not the way he did business all the time and he said no sir these were the lasts words received by him, this was before I realised that even though he was seen to be diamondstarfall ,it was not it was diamondstarfail
    Proof:
    Last edited by Ifritone; 11-25-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks G/R
    13/12
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated post
    Last edited by Ifritone; 11-26-2013 at 08:59 AM.

RemixedTV's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ifritone View Post
    Hi , I have 150k in stock on Alliance Silvermoon, Eu , Trading through paypal and only trading to people who have high reputation
    I am selling it at the rate of €.50 per k and minimum of 50k per trade, Message me if interested
    If you are still selling the gold, Im very interested, please PM or post your skype