Challenge Mode 9/9 gold. Very cheap and fast. 2-3 hours. Fully AFK or Play yourself. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Randomguy1992's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Challenge Mode 9/9 gold. Very cheap and fast. 2-3 hours. Fully AFK or Play yourself.

Hello and welcome.

We are selling 9/9 Challenge mode for 50 EUR (67 USD) on Europe realms. NO ACCOUNT SHARING. Horde only at the moment, Alliance will be supported soon.

This will be done in 2-3 hours and you can either choose to fully AFK in the start of the dungeon or if you like to play we will simply explain the tactics to you. Keep in mind that if you choose to play yourself it might take a bit longer than 2-3 hours if you accidentally wipe us. It's up to you what you want. (You can only play yourself if you have a DPS spec)

If you only want to buy 1 or 2 dungeons on gold you can do that. That will cost you 6 EUR or 8 USD each.

The first two people who buy from us will receive a 15% discount.

You can simply just PM me here on ownedcore or add my skype by searching for Drunkenhose and then my skype name is Random Guy. Picture below.

Last edited by Randomguy1992; 11-19-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Challenge Mode 9/9 gold. Very cheap and fast. 2-3 hours. Fully AFK or Play yourself.
    Randomguy1992's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Still selling.