MoP WoW account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zram0213's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MoP WoW account

Looking to sell my MoP account. been fun playing but i have a son now and dont really have much time to play anymore due to work and him. 3 90's on the account and an 86.
    I'll write out the important stuff then link chars. Has 9200+ achiv points on the account along with 70+ pets (dont care for battle pets) and about 70+ mounts. Armored Razzashi Raptor, Nightwing 2 person mount, rocket x-53 touring 2 person mount, brewfest kodo, headless horsemens mount, and all faction mounts. (losts more but not worth listing.)
    account has about 5k gold on it. Account has every single boa on it and tons of alts needing to be leveled.

Main-http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Thrall/anitadk/ 544 blood dk with lowbie frost OS. Max JC and mining, (good money maker)

Alts-http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Thrall/Sunn%C3%AE/ assassination/combat rogue 529 ( needs gear love) max (LW and Skinning)
    473 frost mage could easily be 496 ilvl if i cared and went to timeless isle but like i said i dont have time, tailoring and enchanting
    lv 86 druid resto/feral. needs some love. alchem/herb.

all in all the account has been active since vanilla. wish i could play and was looking forward to next exp but family comes first. Game currently does have game time on it (i added a 1 month just this afternoon. 11/18/13) not to sure what these things sell for so gimme an offer and we'll try to make a deal. Also have a hearthstone beta key

MoP WoW account
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumppppppp

theredpriest's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

trade instead?

wana trade it for a sc2+ diablo 3 account?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry as I said in the op I don't have time anymore or it would be a reasonable trade

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not looking for to much here. Throw some $ offers and we'll try to make a deal