Trading My Lvl 70 Warrior and warlock on archangel Horde to Warsong alliance! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Tiltan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading My Lvl 70 Warrior and warlock on archangel Horde to Warsong alliance!

Warrior is ready for tanking Karazhan with 365 Engineerign and maxed mining at trial of Naruu and so parts. got normal fly

Warlock is nearly full epic with t4 gear and crafted items like Bracers of nimble thought at Trial of Naruu parts but got epic flying and about 1k gold got shadowweave tailoring at 375 and enchanting at 360ish something.

I want a warsong Alliance rogue lvl 60 or a Emerald Dream Rogue lvl 60 if Emerald dream it can be badly geared if warsong i want atleast gear t1/blue/set gear and preferably Some proffesions and epic mount will work if you can offer me something good aswell but preferably human / Gnome rogue Female

Add Xaraphyne if you wanna talk

Trading My Lvl 70 Warrior and warlock on archangel Horde to Warsong alliance!