Cashing out, 2x accounts over 1M gold and many achis menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

eperate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cashing out, 2x accounts over 1M gold and many achis

Time to sell up and move on from WoW (edited to add more info as i kept getting the same questions)

I have 2 accounts for sale
    1st is my main, all characters lvl 90 except priest which is 85
    2 main characters 566 dps DK (7/14HC) ahead of the curve garrosh etc + 9/9 gold CM
    and 560 Mage (9/9 gold CM). All other lvl 90s have at least a 500 ilvl

This account has D3 with all classes at 60 and approx 5Billion gold + hearthstone Beta

Account has 17205 achi points, 197 mounts including mimis head, invincible, swift spectral tiger and ashes of alar, all heirlooms and over 1M gold.

all professions over the account maxed out

2nd account has 3x lvl 90s, rogue hunter and DK, each have their own guild + guild bank with 5/6 bank tabs, this is a gold farming account with toons having gathering and crafting profs, again all over a 500ilvl.
    This account also has D3 with about 3Billion gold and a paragon100 barb with approx 300k dps

Contact me for more info, I will only sell these accounts as a pair and they will not be cheap as I have put over 5 years into the main account
    Last edited by eperate; 11-17-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Cashing out, 2x accounts over 1M gold and many achis