Amazing Mage with Tier 3 and so much shit. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

x40xcalx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing Mage with Tier 3 and so much shit.

This used to be my baby but with the continuation of what I consider poor choices by blizzard this game has become so dull and boring and I wish to move on once and for all. This account is decked, I put a lot of time into this mage (almost 1 year /played and 19k achievement points). He has the Frostfire - original Tier 3 - item for transmog set amongst other sets like the Gold set and other cool looking tiers. He has tons of mounts some unobtainable including the real Amani War bear, black proto drake, and other mounts that are more hard to obtain such as pureblood firehawk and mounts off of Deathwing. Also there are tons of titles on this toon. Account comes with 50k gold, full 550 ilvl pve set, and a mix of grievous/tyrannical pvp set. I can show in-game for another 16 days, then my time runs out. Im looking to sell this or trade for other things. I am the original and only owner of this account. I have all the information/documentation that will come with it also.

Some people may find it strange I'm listing this here maybe? Truth is im just so tired of this game, and some of the websites that buy accounts ive gone to are not currently looking to buy anymore accounts.

Feel free to post here or PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns!

Amazing Mage with Tier 3 and so much shit.