Selling entire Battle.net Account! SC2, HearthStone, Diablo3, WoW! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bobii44's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling entire Battle.net Account! SC2, HearthStone, Diablo3, WoW!

Hey Owned-core! I am selling my battle.net account because I am going into a very rigorous art program for my dream career, cheesy right? Anyhow, as much as i love video games, I still need to eat/hydrate/survive a zombie apocalypse etc. I will give you everything you need for account details. This account has a full version of SC2 Wings Of Liberty, Diablo 3, World Of Warcraft MoP, and a Hearthstone beta that is still in effect. Here are some account details. I am OO.

On my D3: I have just one level 60 Demon hunter with tasty ripe oranges (yes, those are legendaries)

On my WoW MoP account:

90 Alliance Kel'thuzad - Warrior Full tyrannical with a conquest cap of 9480. (currently has 740 cp) Exalted with most of MoP factions. 2k RBG/3v3 Arena Achievements.
    600 LW/600 Mining - Cooking is 550 - First aid at 600. Revered with guild. 310% Flying.

90 Alliance Kel'Thuzad - Priest Malevolent/Tyrannical pieces. With 1620 CP and a cap of 8580. 1700 RBG Achievement/2k 3v3 Arena Achievement .
    600 Tailoring - 600 Enchanting. 280% Flying. (priest has a few little goodies that transform the character, like Demon Hunter's Aspect)

90 Alliance Kel'Thuzad - Mage Grievous Weapon, Helm, Pants. Rest is tyrannical. 2200 Conquest Cap.
    600 Engineering - 159 Herablism. 280% Flying

90 Horde BlackRock - Death Knight Full Malevolent (2-3 Tyrannical) 10,200 Conquest Cap. 2884 Honor Points.
    No Professions. 280% Flying

84 Horde Blackrock - Rogue Leveling gear :P

Account wide - Alot of leather BoA and Cloth BoA leveling gear. About 5k gold total on account. Cinder kitten/Eye of Legion (tcg)/hippogryph hatchling.
    Black Onyx Cloud serpent along with the Rare Ruby Thundering Cloud serpent. Rivendere Deathcharger mount.

SC2 is only the first expansion Wings of Liberty. And Heartstone Beta is still playable. Received my key last weekend.

To whom ever purchases this account, you have my word that I will not try to retrieve the account in any shape or form. The account will be yours to keep forever. I will also give you my email to keep in contact with me in case any issues you may have with blizzard arise since I'm the Original Owner. (considering my phone number as well but we'll see when the time comes)

I've dealt with plenty of scammers so please, don't waste my time and your time. I have many ways to trace you.

ANYWAY THANKS FOR BROWSING! You may add me on skype, Bobii144. PAYPAL ONLY. Asking for 90$, let me know your offers
    Last edited by Bobii44; 11-12-2013 at 03:29 PM. Reason: added paypal only/price

Selling entire Battle.net Account! SC2, HearthStone, Diablo3, WoW!